Best Victory!! What is your best and/or most memorable victory?

Managing Panathinaikos, I was playing arch rivals Olympiacos away, was losing 1-0 and had one of my players stupidly sent off. I played conservatively because Olympiacos was making good use of free space. I only counter attacked in the last 10 minutes, switching to 4-2-0-2-1, and got even with forward Salpingidis on 87 (counter attack). I then moved Salpingidis to the right wing and subbed for another striker, Souza. Sure enough, while Olympiacos DCs were still looking to tight mark Salpingidis, Souza scored on 93 (counter attack, again) for me to win! That was so enjoyable, because Olympiacos were attacking like mad men all game long (since sending off), and I really felt that a heavy defeat was ahead.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

check this one out this was a thread i started a couple of weeks back

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=78415

although my favourite win has be in an fa cup semi against arsenal with peterborough united

the game was completely even and very open with both teams missing a penalty each, loads of chances forcing great saves and hitting the post as-well, 1-0 up at half time only to be 2-1 down after 51mins we then equalised in the 89thminute before getting absolutely battered in extra time by arsenal but managing to keep them out and getting up the other end of the field to score in injury time of extra time, it was bloody exhausting!!!!!!

It should be noticed at the OP screenshots that while i'm a big Serie A fan, i don't recognize almost ANY of the Sampdoria neither on the pitch nor on the bench, so they must have been playing with under 17s or something.

On a personal note, my most memorable victory was a 0-1 away victory at Arsenal in the league, though it must be noted that it was a what i call "girlish" win, as it was by my only shot whole match, after having them waste at least 10 chances. Yet though, i was hyper-happy!

4 -0 at home to Arsenal. If you knew how GOOD Arsenal were on my game, you'd be mighty impressed!!! They even managed to break Berbatov and Tevez leg in the game. (Berbatov borken lower leg 8 months out and Tevez broken ankle 5months out!) but i DIDNT crumble!!:cool:

Playing as Middlesbrough, deep into my fourth season I needed a victory at Spurs to qualify for Europe for the first time. After 60 minutes we were deservedly 3-0 down and staring at a third straight year of finishing 8th, straight from the kick off we won a penalty and then came back to win 4-3 scoring the winner in the last minute, that felt good!

Managing Amkar in the Russian league, I qualified for the Europa League and was drawn against Middlesbrough in the 4th qualifying round. In the club's first ever match in a European competition (the first leg) I lost 3-2 at Riverside but the second leg was amazing:

Click this!

On top of that, Middlesbrough had bought a striker who became topscorer in the Premier League in the first season but he couldn't score against me :D

Archived