Club Banners with Crest/Logo in Crowd - Possible to edit?

joe5p

Does anyone know if via the resource archiver there is a path to the supporter banners that show in game with the club crest in the middle? Not adboards, but the ones that show in the crowd/stairwells as shown below. Thanks

image.jpeg

Rangers1.jpg

hibs1.jpg

Edited by joe5p

2 minutes ago, Jamie Aubrey said:

Maybe but it doesn't look like how I remembered it, the one I'm thinking about added a load of banners and flags 

same guy i think have a look at his post history, 

20 minutes ago, Jamie Aubrey said:

Yeah looks like it was his FM18 version, I used 

Thanks guys but I don't mean banners that are created to replace adboards, it is the little in built banners in the stairwells etc. that generally show as the club crest and club colours, and they are the same in those pack. Those packs, which are great, basically replace standard boards showing branding with boards that look like fan banners where the adboards appear. 

Edited by joe5p

On 06/12/2023 at 17:55, joe5p said:

Thanks guys but I don't mean banners that are created to replace adboards, it is the little in built banners in the stairwells etc. that generally show as the club crest and club colours, and they are the same in those pack. Those packs, which are great, basically replace standard boards showing branding with boards that look like fan banners where the adboards appear. 

I believe they are somewhere withing simatchviewer-pc\art\environments\ if you have any experience modifying the base file. But i think it's a generic with colour replacement in line with club primary/secondary and placement of crest so probably little room for customisation.

21 hours ago, giglet13 said:

I believe they are somewhere withing simatchviewer-pc\art\environments\ if you have any experience modifying the base file. But i think it's a generic with colour replacement in line with club primary/secondary and placement of crest so probably little room for customisation.

Thanks, I will take a look, mainly hoping to find the xml that points to the club crest and the path for that to see if there is a way to send it to another club related image other than the crest, but not sure if I will be able to find the XML in amongst what the resource archiver gives me. Will have a go over the weekend. Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 06/12/2023 at 00:27, joe5p said:

Does anyone know if via the resource archiver there is a path to the supporter banners that show in game with the club crest in the middle? Not adboards, but the ones that show in the crowd/stairwells as shown below. Thanks

image.jpeg

Rangers1.jpg

hibs1.jpg

How did you sorted your adboards? It looks much nicer than adboards in a random order. Thank in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/01/2024 at 13:01, N11V11D said:

How did you sorted your adboards? It looks much nicer than adboards in a random order. Thank in advance!

You have to list them in the config file in a specific order.  What I did was create an adboards numbering 1-99 (literally just white boards with a 1, 2, 3... on them).  If you load them into each club's section in that order you can see which number in the list corresponds to which adboard in the stadium.  Every stadium is different, but sometimes similarly sized stadiums have the same layout.

Let's say you want a Sports Interactive board right behind the east goal.  When you load the numbered adboards you see that the adboard that you want for Sports Interactive is "37".  Once you figure out what you want in each spot around the stadium and in the stands, you just have to put the Sports Interactive one 37th in the list.  For this to work you have to actually have 36 entries before #37.  You can have the same adboard appear multiple times if you want.  

Say Sports Interactive's number is 12231.  It would look like this in the config file:

33. 12235

34. 12230

35. 12240

36. 12241

37. 12231

You can also assign set competition and national adboards.  The challenge is that those typically get loaded once the game has run through your whole list of assigned adboards.  That means that you need to figure out where alongside the pitch you want the competition boards to start and then only assign numbers in the list up to that point.  So let's say you want a competition adboard ("Major League Soccer") to be right in front of the visiting bench and that is #60 when you load the numbered boards).  You'd have to have 59 entries, and the once the game has run through all 59, it starts with competition boards, then nation (I believe). 

Edited by Toronto Blizzard
correction

On 05/02/2024 at 19:47, Toronto Blizzard said:

You have to list them in the config file in a specific order.  What I did was create an adboards numbering 1-99 (literally just white boards with a 1, 2, 3... on them).  If you load them into each club's section in that order you can see which number in the list corresponds to which adboard in the stadium.  Every stadium is different, but sometimes similarly sized stadiums have the same layout.

Let's say you want a Sports Interactive board right behind the east goal.  When you load the numbered adboards you see that the adboard that you want for Sports Interactive is "37".  Once you figure out what you want in each spot around the stadium and in the stands, you just have to put the Sports Interactive one 37th in the list.  For this to work you have to actually have 36 entries before #37.  You can have the same adboard appear multiple times if you want.  

Say Sports Interactive's number is 12231.  It would look like this in the config file:

33. 12235

34. 12230

35. 12240

36. 12241

37. 12231

You can also assign set competition and national adboards.  The challenge is that those typically get loaded once the game has run through your whole list of assigned adboards.  That means that you need to figure out where alongside the pitch you want the competition boards to start and then only assign numbers in the list up to that point.  So let's say you want a competition adboard ("Major League Soccer") to be right in front of the visiting bench and that is #60 when you load the numbered boards).  You'd have to have 59 entries, and the once the game has run through all 59, it starts with competition boards, then nation (I believe). 

Thank you so much for your time and very clear answer!!