The Manchester United thread 2005/06 - Way Past It's Sell-By Date

Nick OGS20

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Darcie </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

any linkage? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Into your bearded red heads?

• Replies 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Fergie in Mas Raid

Alex Ferguson is leading the race for Argentine Star Javier Mascherano. But Manchester United boss Fergie will face a battle with Real Madrid for the €22m-rated combative midfielder. Mascherano is the anchor man of the Srgentine side who displayed their World Cup credentialsin Fridays stunning 6-0 win over Serbia.

He currently plays his club football in Brazil with Corinthians after starting his career in Argentina with River Plate. The 22 year-old has resolved to move to Europethis summer and United want him to fill the gaping void let by Roy Keane's departure.

United's recent South American signings- Brazilian Kleberson and Argentine Juan Sebastian Veron- have not worked out. But Ferguson believes Mascherano, who will now fulfill work permit criteria, is young enough and hungary enough to adapt to the Premiership.

There will be stiff competition from Madrid though as they seek to rebuild their ageing squad. Fergie has also suffered a backroom blow with coach Rene Meulensteen quitting for Danes Brondby. Meulensteen is credited with the development of youngsters like Philip Bardsley, Giuseppe Rossi and Gerard Pique. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry, but once bitten and all that.

linkage. icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blaine:

Another dodgy link for a new kit:

http://f5.putfile.com/6/16815254327.jpg

Personally, I think the link from a few months ago with a more older style badge and that looks more realistic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So basically that one.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EmmYouEffSee:

Also, no new thread yet? Was there a decision on the title of it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing on the title, that's up to mark g.

New thread due with the fixtures which are out on Thurs...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blaine:

Another dodgy link for a new kit:

http://f5.putfile.com/6/16815254327.jpg

Personally, I think the link from a few months ago with a more older style badge and that looks more realistic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So basically that one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

have i mentioned how much i hate nike?

put it this way: liverpool football club >>> nike.

What does everyone want to do about the new thread title? An open invite for people to throw idea's out, me to suggest two or three to vote on, or just me to get on with it and you can lump it for a season if/when it's rubbish?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foobR:

do all aussies start every sentence with "look", or is it just you and shane warne? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

look mate, what's the problem eh?

ya flamin galah. icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

there will be moaning whatever you do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It might be brilliant icon_mad.gif

Yeah, alright, point taken icon_frown.gif

you can tell scatter's upset. his corks are shaking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just tell the dag to rack off.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

you can tell scatter's upset. his corks are shaking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just tell the dag to rack off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alf!?

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

there will be moaning whatever you do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It might be brilliant icon_mad.gif

Yeah, alright, point taken icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What were the better ideas before hand?

The Manchester United thread 2006/07 - .....

i heard that on ssn this morning and muttered 'thank **** for that' to myself. such inspiring targets icon14.gif

and lets go with slience of the lambs, if we dont pick up a midfielder soon the banter output from some of us will fall dramatically when were competing with spurs and newcastle for fourth.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20?:

Seconded, or maybe the double vision one.

Doesn't feel like a year since I had all this to cope with :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously, I liked the double vision one because it was mine, but i don't think it would work as a thread title, it'd get too annoying before too long.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

I liked the "sponsored by surely it's our turn to fluke our way to a CL final" one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds fb icon_biggrin.gif

MUFC 06/07 - One love </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

REPUBLIC OF OFFTOPIKA |4|6|8| pages

MUFC 06/07 - One love </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

REPUBLIC OF OFFTOPIKA |4|6|8| pages </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you've lost me icon_biggrin.gif

Mika has it! Thought we could go the whole hog.

Seriously though, liking the simplicity of your suggestion.

Who is making the thread? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mark g.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

Look the definite name of the thread doesn't need to be decided for a few weeks as it will get changed over the next few weeks continuously. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why will it get changed?

Archived