CM4 and CM00/01 Help Please.

1 hour ago, EdL said:

No they won't work as modern macOS only supports 64bit apps and back then FM was 32bit

Do a search on Google.  There are windows applications that can get them to work so there might be MacOS  too 

• SI Staff

This is different to the situation with Windows.

Thee onyl way you could do it is by running a virtual machine running an older version of MacOS that still had 32bit support.

• SI Staff
Just now, EdL said:

This is different to the situation with Windows.

Thee onyl way you could do it is by running a virtual machine running an older version of MacOS that still had 32bit support.

Also I can't remember when mac changed from PowerPC to Intel, but I think these are probably PowerPC still so would need to be a very old MacOS version at this point

24 minutes ago, EdL said:

Also I can't remember when mac changed from PowerPC to Intel, but I think these are probably PowerPC still so would need to be a very old MacOS version at this point

Keep kicking me while I’m down yeah @EdL 😂

To be honest, I’ve only bought them in order to collect the boxes etc for display of the games I’ve played. Seen @Miles Jacobsondisplay cabinet and loved it. So now I want one! 

would have been a bonus to be able to go back and play them. Never mind. Thanks for the help!