[FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 04/04/2024

Olas Nick

There is a little visuability issue i did not submit for not making you more work but as it seems you smelled blood here it is.

Have seen you added a paypal link - very good!  :)

I gues the text where i made the red mark is missing at all?Lskinissue.thumb.jpg.0d3a541a16aaee4d042a2d373eb5845e.jpg

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Etebaer said:

There is a little visuability issue i did not submit for not making you more work but as it seems you smelled blood here it is.

Have seen you added a paypal link - very good!  :)

I gues the text where i made the red mark is missing at all?Lskinissue.thumb.jpg.0d3a541a16aaee4d042a2d373eb5845e.jpg

bug fixed.

image.png.39f3bc01c6d1d20a81c61ed3fbc46d3a.png

How can I fix the budget for transfers?

edit: 

image.png.d6cb3e55ec32bf88509dacf3beafe3a9.png

and this gray color when a player accepts the salary reduction suggestion, a darker color would be good

btw great work, this is my favorite skin :D 

Edited by gabbfx

the budget is displayed normally for me

disappearing the text with the accepted request I think also works correctly. I don't remember how it was done in fm23, but everything looks logical

Spoiler

1821703505_.png.217e37116a8bfe61b8e0451fa6b94f0e.png

2 horas atrás, Olas Nick disse:

the budget is displayed normally for me

disappearing the text with the accepted request I think also works correctly. I don't remember how it was done in fm23, but everything looks logical

Ocultar conteúdo

1821703505_.png.217e37116a8bfe61b8e0451fa6b94f0e.png

I don't know why it's appearing this way, maybe due to the amount of numbers...

I tried change the resolution but not works

edit: 

image.png.5ff22112d47ebb191b1421d8c5b5dfba.png

Could you put the red balloon a little to the right? I'm playing at 1920x1080 and 95% and it keeps cutting out

Edited by gabbfx

35 minutes ago, gabbfx said:

image.png.5ff22112d47ebb191b1421d8c5b5dfba.png

Could you put the red balloon a little to the right? I'm playing at 1920x1080 and 95% and it keeps cutting out

:larry:

Spoiler

890723862_.png.4f202f3f7d7abd17fb68f203728c40dc.png

I don't have this problem. maybee old skin version, I fixed the position of the indicator a few weeks ago.
you can play with the inset parameter in line 12 of the panel/inbox icon.xml file

Ah, I understand, I use only icons mode for sidebar. I look at what can be changed, but I think that using text in the sidebar only steals free space and it is not appropriate

Edited by Olas Nick

I'm a little tired of losing the light cursor on a light background, cursor in the game is now black
changed the alignment of the indicator in the sidebar from left to right
fixed issues with white text in some new panels

• Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 14/01/2024
6 horas atrás, Olas Nick disse:

I'm a little tired of losing the light cursor on a light background, cursor in the game is now black
changed the alignment of the indicator in the sidebar from left to right
fixed issues with white text in some new panels

you fixed everything what i said 

thanks friend

8 hours ago, mibsweden said:

I am using Windows 11. What are you using?

7 hours ago, JeffersonHH said:

im,using win 10,i thought it was my game not updated,after i updated its still crash

you can try deleting the panels/team/training overview panel file

• Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 19/01/2024
12 hours ago, Etebaer said:

Win 11 Pro german - latest skin version crashes.

I can't explain it. for now I have canceled all the changes for the training overview and made them as a separate mod that can be downloaded in the first post.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, gabbfx said:

Where can I change the attributes colors and squares? I prefer just the number of attribute to showing

Attribute colours can be changed in the preferences - skin colours

4 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

Attribute colours can be changed in the preferences - skin colours

I would also like to remove the square behind the number, but I don't know where it is

3 minutes ago, gabbfx said:

I would also like to remove the square behind the number, but I don't know where it is

i think if you go into

player attributes panel profile.xml

and in line23 remove

appearance="boxes/custom/attributes/paper"

then they should be gone,

2 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

i think if you go into

and in line23 remove

thank you! :D

5 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

i think if you go into

and in line23 remove

it remove of attributes page, on profile page stay with boxes

3 hours ago, gabbfx said:

I believe it's the person properties in the properties folder change it with with the person properties XML from another skin that doesn't use attribute boxes 

3 hours ago, gabbfx said:

Historically, it happened that I have both the default хml and person properties edited, so making reverse changes is also not an easy task

10 hours ago, jeff.fit82 said:

what's the reason?

in my understanding, this happened due to the low level of qualification of the new employees who were engaged in the development of official skins.  e.g. colour="white" instead of colour="text" is epic trash and illiteracy, and when there hundreds of such files, it became impossible to make light skin simply by making minor changes to the configuration file, therefore, instead of correcting errors, its support was simply stopped

18 hours ago, jeff.fit82 said:

I would like to thank your effort guys, but...

why SI didnt make the White default skin anymore?

what's the reason?

the game has the same price, cannot se a valuable reason to didnt make it

Serious answer time, SI have access to a lot of telemetry which shows what teams people are using, what skins they use, how they're performing in saves etc (this is the popup when you start the game and it asks for your month and year of birth and so on), if you press No then they can't track it. Its how posts like this are made https://www.instagram.com/p/C1pUEJINrdU/?igsh=MWNtZ3M3cjN4MjlvbA==

I'm guessing they probably looked at the telemetry, seen that people using light skins is a very low percentage and decided to save resources. Even from personal experience, my last light skin in 2019 got 10000 downloads, compared to the normal skin which got 80000.

This shift has lead to stuff like colour="white" being used like Olas mentioned.

I've raised the issue and desire for a white skin directly to SI so we'll see if anything changes.

• Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 05/02/2024

Hi mate we spoke earlier on a question regarding a match day tablet i was trying to copy, no need anymore as I've found your FM24 skin and this is perfect for me exactly what i was looking for and so is the skin its brilliant i remember trying it last year but gave up on the game in general.

one question for you regarding the player match bar, is there anyway i can add player pics to the bar at the bottom ? I have a players bar widget to add in just making sure its possible and wont break anything.

p.s i managed a screenshot this time lol   thank you 

Screenshot2024-02-06142731.thumb.png.f12b9a5cf552073a563b9002f6388ced.png

37 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

one question for you regarding the player match bar, is there anyway i can add player pics to the bar at the bottom ?

nothing is impossible. but I don't remember the name of this panel, I changed it once, but after the updates it stopped working correctly and I returned to the default version.

9 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

nothing is impossible. but I don't remember the name of this panel, I changed it once, but after the updates it stopped working correctly and I returned to the default version.

No problem I’ll get used to it without the pics I’m sure. Thank you 

2 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

panels/widgets/match players bar widget

Yeh that’s the one, what I’ve normally done in the past is take one from another skin that has faces and replaced it but don’t think there is that widget in the panels and would it not replace the full panel with a dark version ? I would like to keep it light and just put faces in the boxes if possible. Cheers mate 

7 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

Yeh that’s the one, what I’ve normally done in the past is take one from another skin that has faces and replaced it but don’t think there is that widget in the panels and would it not replace the full panel with a dark version ? I would like to keep it light and just put faces in the boxes if possible. Cheers mate 

unless they've called a red replacement / blue I think you should be ok else you can remove these

48 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

unless they've called a red replacement / blue I think you should be ok else you can remove these

Thank you mate   Let’s see what I can break this evening lol 

Edited by smurfygray

1 hour ago, JustHowie said:

managed to do it but players names are in white is there anything i can change and any ideas where id do this if its a big job ill just take pics out and go back to how it was ? thanks for your help

Screenshot 2024-02-06 180330.png

16 hours ago, smurfygray said:

managed to do it but players names are in white is there anything i can change and any ideas where id do this if its a big job ill just take pics out and go back to how it was ? thanks for your help

Screenshot 2024-02-06 180330.png

this is color in the person_button class in the files that are used

2 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

this is color in the person_button class in the files that are used

I managed to sort it. Thank you mate loving the skin everything is perfect for me. Only thing I’ve noticed is referee names in schedule are white but doesn’t bother me as you can still see there names. Thanks again 

Hi mate last couple of questions then i promise i wont be back,

Is it possible to remove or hide the in game dugout pop up ? the one that goes centre of screen in game ?

Is it possible to change these pics (screenshot below) on pre match opposition report, id like the city pic to be from my city pack folder (it shows in club info fine) and the stadium id like to change from inside stadium pic to just normal stadium pic, basically the pic that is in the city box now as the inside stadium pics dont fill the box due to having widescreen but the normal stadium pics do ?

ive located the xml for pre match opposition report just not sure what or if it can be altered

hope that makes sense  thank you 

Screenshot 2024-02-08 173254.png

1 hour ago, smurfygray said:

Is it possible to change these pics (screenshot below) on pre match opposition report

I did not check in fm24, but in fm23 on this page it was possible to correctly display only the information contained in these tabs.