Requesting Feeder club. Why the same clubs every damn time?

Accept one and then they'll offer something different next time. Once you have been manager long enough though they'll start asking you for what type you want anyway. At the moment they obviously consider a Scottish feeder club is what is needed.

I keep requesting for a feeder, I'm Man Utd. The board keeps giving me Scottish teams every damn time. Why? I keep rejecting but they keep giving me the same options.

I think you have to specify when the board ask which type you want - for example, if you specify for "work permits" or something else, you'll get a different list of clubs....

leaving the board to pick the teams for you, does tend to bring back a generic list of clubs, so i've noticed....

Accept one and then they'll offer something different next time. Once you have been manager long enough though they'll start asking you for what type you want anyway. At the moment they obviously consider a Scottish feeder club is what is needed.

Has anybody had this happen yet??

How long does it take???

Do you always get the feeder club you specify????

dingus 8600 posts......

the board give u options on feederclub when u have a bunch of em. when u have enough u get the option to select whut type board should look for. think its 5 or 6 before. can be differnt in england as they tend to be overrated and have better rules for reserve teams and feeder clubs.

Has anybody had this happen yet??

How long does it take???

Do you always get the feeder club you specify????

Yes.

The end of the third season.

Nope. I've picked a medium sized club (lower French 1st) and got nothing. I've picked a useful but small Romanian one. Nada. I'm thinking of asking for the Red Lion 2nd XI in the hope of finding out if the board can actually make the negotiations successful.

Yes.

The end of the third season.

Nope. I've picked a medium sized club (lower French 1st) and got nothing. I've picked a useful but small Romanian one. Nada. I'm thinking of asking for the Red Lion 2nd XI in the hope of finding out if the board can actually make the negotiations successful.

So it's the same as FM08 when you asked what sort of feeder club you want the board just come back and say thay can't find any.

Just as I feared.

The same bug for 2 games running.

No not at all. They do find clubs if you don't specify something in particular. They do come back with nothing if you want an Inter-feed but have a few already.

The problem seems to be finding a feeder club that is big enough that your players wont laugh off the suggestion of going there for first-team experience, but not so big that the club themselves laugh off the suggestion of being a feeder to you.

Which is nigh-on impossible.

Archived