Full match details unavailable

I have attached a couple of screenshots of the issue I'm having accessing full match details from any match more than 3 months previous to the current game date, I raised the issue on FM21 as well but as FM22 was just around the corner I didn't follow it up. Unfortunately it seems the same issue is happening in FM22 as well.

Is there anything can be done to rectify this as it's a vital part of analysis and preparation particularly for facing the same opponent again. Thanks.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

It depends on how big match storage space you have set

image.png.62bf8fa1c0a92479cf45feb618843e06.png

I have mine set to default and I can go back several seasons. But I think it depends on how many matches you have set to full detail as well...

On 30/07/2022 at 15:56, XaW said:

It depends on how big match storage space you have set

image.png.62bf8fa1c0a92479cf45feb618843e06.png

I have mine set to default and I can go back several seasons. But I think it depends on how many matches you have set to full detail as well...

I've had a look and the match storage is set as default but I'm not sure what MB default is, changed it to 300MB just out of curiosity and that made no difference. As for matches set as full detail I have all Europes "top" leagues set as playable with match detail set at "all competitive matches". Not sure where else to go with this one.

Screenshot (3).png

2 hours ago, cainy1982 said:

changed it to 300MB just out of curiosity and that made no difference.

It would only have an effect for matches going forward; if the previous storage space was full then the game would have overwritten older matches and they wouldn't be restored by just adding more storage.

Isn't this another one of those trade offs that was made to make the game save quicker too?

I'm only running Eng Wales & Scotland all leagues but I can go right back to the start of my save, around 16 years.  Granted I only have 3 divisions in full detail though

• 11 months later...

I did some testing and did 300mb and had England,Spain,Germany,Italy,France (All top division for All competitive matches) & CL, EL (Main Stages - that mean only after the league phase), World Cup

And I can view all those matches even after 1 year, some over 1 year. If i set it to default only like 2 weeks maybe.

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/08/2023 at 19:24, Fwiedwice said:

I did some testing and did 300mb and had England,Spain,Germany,Italy,France (All top division for All competitive matches) & CL, EL (Main Stages - that mean only after the league phase), World Cup

And I can view all those matches even after 1 year, some over 1 year. If i set it to default only like 2 weeks maybe.

It doesnt work :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm not sure, but my simulation you can see date June 14 2046. The one with the weather that doesn't said no forecast you can view in full, Seem like > 1 year for me. I have 16 league loaded too. Top 16 in Europe, and Brazil + Argentina . I can even view matches in CL too.

SS.thumb.png.45eeac72809d05fb4f4ece46464ffe5a.png

image.thumb.png.e0d5e45f1664eb63a3ee36879627f00e.png

SS 2.png