Urgent help, press conferences have disappeared fm22

10 hours ago, FrazT said:

I am not familiar with league 1 but as you go down the leagues, the number of press conferences decrease and will only happen for really big events or important matches

I have to disagree, my current save is in League 2 and I get a press call every match, and when something significant happens, like transfers etc...

OP - I wonder if you have accidently given the press conferences to another member of staff?

4 hours ago, Deuce65 said:

I have to disagree, my current save is in League 2 and I get a press call every match, and when something significant happens, like transfers etc...

OP - I wonder if you have accidently given the press conferences to another member of staff?

I checked this (once I found the right pack and it was still assigned to me) I still don't have the option to do my own press conferences, that was last night. Hopfully today it will load up for me 

Yes, I have this problem as of this morning. Was fine last night but I have just won prem and champs league in second season, and no press for either of those. Just declared interest in Haaland for transfer too but no press for that either

• 3 months later...

I don’t know if this directly affected this, but I went in to staff responsibilities and delegated press conferences to my assistant, confirmed, then took control and confirmed (and did this for all press related bits) and it started working again.

Maybe it would have come back anyway but sharing in case it helps anyone else