FM22 Performance Benchmarking Thread

Anyone compared FM22 to FM23 on their macbook Pros (specifically intel versions).

Have a 2019 i7 16gb macbook pro and my graphic performance has gone from three stars in FM22 to one star in FM23. Quite a drop and wondering whether its something thats an issue with the game as can't imagine the requirements have jumped that much?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, don coop said:

Anyone compared FM22 to FM23 on their macbook Pros (specifically intel versions).

Have a 2019 i7 16gb macbook pro and my graphic performance has gone from three stars in FM22 to one star in FM23. Quite a drop and wondering whether its something thats an issue with the game as can't imagine the requirements have jumped that much?

These benchmarks aren’t really for that, it’s impossible to get matching files from one version to another

43 minutes ago, Brother Ben said:

These benchmarks aren’t really for that, it’s impossible to get matching files from one version to another

Appreciate that. But just wondered if anyone has experience that difference between versions themselves. Helps me maybe understand if it's just FM requirements driving the graphics performance drop or something else (like maybe a hardware issue)

2 minutes ago, don coop said:

Appreciate that. But just wondered if anyone has experience that difference between versions themselves. Helps me maybe understand if it's just FM requirements driving the graphics performance drop or something else (like maybe a hardware issue)

Yeah have noticed that FM 23 is a bit slower than 22 so far. Even simming one league for a year takes like 20 minutes

Yeah I have the same "issue"

On fm22 my graphic recomendation was 5 star, now on fm23 it's down to 3 stars.

I have a iMac from 2020 with a AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB graphic card. So a quite new up to date computer.

Is there anyway I can fix that?

Edited by purjopat

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Benchmark 2 and 4 also crashed for me. Ran Cinebench just fine, ram also stock, updates my game drives & drivers, verified the game cache, etc etc etc etc.@Brother Ben Would you help us please?

On 14/12/2022 at 08:40, alian62 said:

What does it mean if it wont load ? Benchmark C starts to load then crashed back to the start page 

13 minutes ago, Jolyon Chen said:

Benchmark 2 and 4 also crashed for me. Ran Cinebench just fine, ram also stock, updates my game drives & drivers, verified the game cache, etc etc etc etc.@Brother Ben Would you help us please?

I'm not really sure guys.  As you can see many, including myself, have run the benchmarks just fine.  Dunno what to say to be honest.  I guess this is more a question for SI

Edited by Brother Ben