[FM22] Italy down to Tier 6 - Activated in Editor

I have activated the lower leagues of Italy in the editor, with minimal edits, promotion from the lower tiers is done via a Playoff System.

I've added 2 clubs in the bottom tier ChievoVerona and their somewhat phoenix club FC Clivense who is owned by Sergio Pellissier (He is Player/Chairman in the game, which is quite unique) Can you keep his playing time happy and also his expectations, which will be a good challenge.

Let me know your feedback below.

LINK TO MY STEAM WORKSHOP ITEM

Capture21.PNG.07e9014bb750cd8f75297d9ba26cfc1f.PNG

Italy down to Step 6.fmf

Edited by matteo1187

I downloaded this last night - and tried to validate it using Advanced Rules in the Editor as a test - but got the error:

"Italian Serie C, Promoted and relegated teams do not match up for Italian Serie C (9 relegated) and Serie D (6 promoted) (extra teams requested = 0).
Check to make sure Italian Serie D uses Flexible Format Rules"

Any ideas?  Have to admit I'm rubbish with the Editor, so no clue!  Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all - this looks really cool! Would be interested in starting a save with Treviso or Scafatese.

Has there been more extensive testing done since November? I'm not great with the editor, so just wanted to confirm this is working well before diving in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...