[FM22][Beta] Sidebar background colour

BuzzR

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/02/2022 at 23:49, TupacShakur said:
Ok guys, I did all of these.
How can we make only these marked places team color right now?

1846298486_InkedRobertLewandowski_Profil-4_LI.thumb.jpg.c3bd0a9e136670030e4e838cd8c77f7a.jpg

You can change the color "title" in your skin settings file, in order to change the color of panel titles. Something like this:

<colour name="title" value="rgb(xxx, xxx, xxx)"/> 

6 saat önce, BuzzR said:

You can change the color "title" in your skin settings file, in order to change the color of panel titles. Something like this:

<colour name="title" value="rgb(xxx, xxx, xxx)"/> 

I want it to be a team color.
can you send it as a file

8 minutes ago, TupacShakur said:
I want it to be a team color.
can you send it as a file

you can try 

<colour name="title" value="primary"/> 

There is no use to provide a file. Go to your [your skin folder]\settings\[skin name] settings.xml  and search for a line with that color name ( title ) and change it. if there isn't one, add it as you like.

On 04.03.2022 at 20:55, BuzzR said:

you can try 

<colour name="title" value="primary"/> 

There is no use to provide a file. Go to your [your skin folder]\settings\[skin name] settings.xml  and search for a line with that color name ( title ) and change it. if there isn't one, add it as you like.

1771734304_EkranAlnts.thumb.JPG.27b4841194fd41754891c8c27029bdca.JPG

come on show me
On 04.03.2022 at 20:55, BuzzR said:

12 hours ago, TupacShakur said:
not sidebar , 
sidebar already made.

only the marked  ????

Mate. really.. was my reply aimed at you or the person asking how to change sidebar color ??

please spend a few secound to see who the reply's are aimed at and don't think the world spins around you and your needs.

Edited by snowofman

• 3 weeks later...

I'm using the an amended Base Skin created by Renato which simply changed the sidebar colour. This works great, but I want to change thecolour of the grey notification bubbles which appear on the sidebar and in other areas of the game (see screenshot). Ideally I want to change the notification bubbles to yellow with black text.

The Base Skin I'm using has a 'Settings' file (attatched) which appears to control colours in game. I've managed to change the colours of the sidebar selected screen, but can not figure out which lines of code control the notification colours. Please can someone advise how I can do this. Many thanks!

FMScreen.jpg

base22 settings.xml

2 hours ago, McClane29 said:

I'm using the an amended Base Skin created by Renato which simply changed the sidebar colour. This works great, but I want to change thecolour of the grey notification bubbles which appear on the sidebar and in other areas of the game (see screenshot). Ideally I want to change the notification bubbles to yellow with black text.

The Base Skin I'm using has a 'Settings' file (attatched) which appears to control colours in game. I've managed to change the colours of the sidebar selected screen, but can not figure out which lines of code control the notification colours. Please can someone advise how I can do this. Many thanks!

FMScreen.jpg

base22 settings.xml 109.49 kB · 0 downloads

Hi,

You can edit graphics\buttons\custom\interface\notification\button.xml  to some custom defined colors in your settings file. 

*This xml ( and the 2 png files for the notification buttons) are located in sitoolkit archive - extract it with resource archiver. After extraction look for them in [...]\sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\buttons\custom\interface\notification. Edit the xml and copy them into your skin folder  graphics\buttons\custom\interface\notification

<!-- image properties -->
<properties>

<!-- image borders -->
	<!-- these determine how many pixels any content is inset from each side of the image -->
	<!-- (for example, in the case of a button, the content would be the text label) -->
	<record id="image_borders" left="2" right="2" top="1" bottom="0"/>

<!-- image slices determine the points at which the image will be sliced to enable scaling -->
	<!-- the image will only slice in the directions slicing values are provided for-->
	<record id="image_slices" left="8" right="8"/>

<record id="font_spec">
		<flags id="font" value="fonts/primary_button"/> 
		<flags id="colour" value="fg"/> <!-- TEXT COLOR -->
	</record>

<colour id="red_replacement" name="bg alert"/> <!-- BUTTON BACKGROUND COLOR -->
	<colour id="blue_replacement" name="bg alert"/> <!-- BUTTON BORDER COLOR -->

</properties>

Hope this helps.

On 05.04.2022 at 14:11, McClane29 said:

FMScreen.jpg

base22 settings.xml 109 kB · 0 downloads

1469870451_MohammedDiomand_Profil.thumb.png.b7c2e6913feea9b388aca09a7c14237d.png

128452579_MusaBarrow_Profil.thumb.png.4b43ec5fe108c3a43b66088616be1463.png

base22.rar

just pray

Edited by TupacShakur

• 4 weeks later...
11 分钟前, dino88说:

hi, does anyone have this skin as a folder rather than fmf by which i can make some edits and change default background? thank you. 

FMF files can be extrated by Resource Archiver

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/10/2021 at 22:31, BuzzR said:

Just to add, there are 2 other files that should/ could be changed from graphics\boxes\custom\interface\background pattern :

paper.png and/or paper@2x.png .

This is some messing around with green:

cda7b94513ff6b1e62628520c72877f8.thumb.png.e6176257d1bc809469891e482e895745.png

So for anyone interested:

1. Extract sitoolkit.fmf

2. Get the files default.png and/or default@2x.png from skins\fm-widgets\graphics\backgrounds. Edit the files to what colour you want. 

3. Get the files paper.png and/or paper@2x.png from \skins\fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\custom\interface\background pattern . Edit the files to what colour you want.

4. Copy files to your (skin) graphics folder with the correct path as graphics\backgrounds and graphics\boxes\custom\interface\background pattern.

Thank you @michaeltmurrayuk and @bluestillidie00 for your help.

I’ve tried this, making the default-files and paper-files in different colors as well as making them red and used red_replacement but the diagonal shapes in the background remain purple.. 

I’ve read the thread several times but it feels like i’m missing something.. 

Do someone have any suggestions?

I have also used the ”<container>-solution”, and got that one to work - but then i’d like the rest of the background to be solid in the same color so it merges nice and smoothly.. 

23 minutes ago, Kongo said:

I’ve tried this, making the default-files and paper-files in different colors as well as making them red and used red_replacement but the diagonal shapes in the background remain purple.. 

I’ve read the thread several times but it feels like i’m missing something.. 

Do someone have any suggestions?

I have also used the ”<container>-solution”, and got that one to work - but then i’d like the rest of the background to be solid in the same color so it merges nice and smoothly.. 

Hi.

Maybe you are not placing the files in the correct folder in your skin. ( there is also an paper.xml file ).

The purple diagonal stripes are controlled by one of the paper  .png files mentioned earlier ( depending of the resolution ). 

So.. 

1. Copy ALL the content of the standard folder [extracted sitoolkit]\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\custom\interface\background pattern to [your skin]\graphics\boxes\custom\interface\background pattern.

2. Edit the newly copied paper.png and/or paper@2x.png ( from [your skin]\graphics\boxes\custom\interface\background pattern ) in your graphic editor of your choice ..

3. Clear cache, reload skin.

Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, BuzzR said:

Hi.

Maybe you are not placing the files in the correct folder in your skin. ( there is also an paper.xml file ).

The purple diagonal stripes are controlled by one of the paper  .png files mentioned earlier ( depending of the resolution ). 

So.. 

1. Copy ALL the content of the standard folder [extracted sitoolkit]\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\custom\interface\background pattern to [your skin]\graphics\boxes\custom\interface\background pattern.

2. Edit the newly copied paper.png and/or paper@2x.png ( from [your skin]\graphics\boxes\custom\interface\background pattern ) in your graphic editor of your choice ..

3. Clear cache, reload skin.

Hope this helps.

holy ... what an eureka-moment i just had. well, now I understand. Have been doing it all wrong this whole time - putting sitoolkit and all other extracted folders in my skinfolder. Thanks!

Edited by Kongo

10 hours ago, Kongo said:

holy ... what an eureka-moment i just had. well, now I understand. Have been doing it all wrong this whole time - putting sitoolkit and all other extracted folders in my skinfolder. Thanks!

Glad you figure it out. 

This is a nice tutorial if you want to understand the basics of an FM skin.

On 03/06/2022 at 08:35, BuzzR said:

Glad you figure it out. 

This is a nice tutorial if you want to understand the basics of an FM skin.

Yeah, i thought i had read it all, but apparently it didn't sink in.

On another note - is it possible to have the logo in the header cover both the searchbar and the menus below?

Since i play on my mac i have to use the icons only sidebar, so my thought was to make the header go all the way to the side - forcing the sidebar down - and put the logo on the far left covering both the searchbar as well as the inbox - socials and so on.

image.png.6bb78ed3b7528a79bbdd84b9bbe09ef8.png

More thoughts:

Is it possible to adjust the width of the sidebar using <container class=....."? Because it gets to thin with icons only.
I've tried using width="..." within the container, but it doesn't seem to work. My guess is that the margin ruins everything, so is it possible to overrule this?