always losing

More TI than the noughties smash hit featuring Justin Timberlake. 

Cautious implies swift breaks when the break comes, with the team holding shape, getting behind the ball, in the interim. 

With that in mind, the overly aggressive pressing simply breaks shape, the reckless left flank treads on the shards of that broken shape and the No nonsense CB thumps any vestiges of hope into the Thames. 

Not much caution in the high defensive line and much higher line of engagement, everyone buzzing around like the 5 year old who found the Irn Bru. The gaps between lines are Grand Canyons.

How far into the season are you?

2 hours ago, Bappo Bank said:

image.thumb.png.b9c4635f7882d0db896bdfd8e33b0323.png

Man, this tactic is a complete mess. There is not a single instruction that is not selected. 

What's the idea of the tactic? How do you want your team to play?

Sorry, but this tactic needs a complete overhaul. Or rather, creating an entirely new one from scratch. 

3 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

Man, this tactic is a complete mess. There is not a single instruction that is not selected. 

What's the idea of the tactic? How do you want your team to play?

Sorry, but this tactic needs a complete overhaul. Or rather, creating an entirely new one from scratch. 

i really dont know /: could u help me make one?

17 minutes ago, Bappo Bank said:

i really dont know /: could u help me make one?

I can help you create a normal, simple and sensible tactic that may need an occasional tweak or two on a situational basis. But I first need to have more information about your team/players and desired style of play.

Otherwise, you may consider downloading some plug'n'play tactic from famous PnP tactic creators who operate in this forum section

Just now, Experienced Defender said:

I can help you create a normal, simple and sensible tactic that may need an occasional tweak or two on a situational basis. But I first need to have more information about your team/players and desired style of play.

Otherwise, you may consider downloading some plug'n'play tactic from famous PnP tactic creators who operate in this forum section

i guess i prefer passing tactic and the club i have been managing fired me so i manage other team now

u want a pic of the players?

2 minutes ago, Bappo Bank said:

i guess i prefer passing tactic

What do you mean by "passing tactic"? Possession-minded or something else? 

3 minutes ago, Bappo Bank said:

the club i have been managing fired me so i manage other team now

And which team is that? 

3 minutes ago, Bappo Bank said:

u want a pic of the players?

Yes, screenshot of player profiles would be welcome.

9 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

What do you mean by "passing tactic"? Possession-minded or something else? 

And which team is that? 

Yes, screenshot of player profiles would be welcome.

yes like tici taca or something

my team is salernitana

image.thumb.png.67d08bd661dc86201a91b9ac2e030a9a.png

Edited by Bappo Bank

I thought you were going to post screenshots of each player's profile (i.e. the starting 11). This squad list does not provide any meaningful info. 

3 hours ago, Bappo Bank said:

yes like tici taca or something

Okay, given that I still don't know anything about your players and their qualities, if you want to play a possession style in a 4231 system, here is a template you can start with and then work from there:

DLFat

IFat             AMsu         IWsu

DLPsu   CMde

WBsu    CDde  CDde   FBat

SKde

Mentality - Balanced

In possession - shorter passing & play out of defence

In transition - counter-press

Out of possession - higher D-line & prevent short GKD

Keep in mind that this is not a plug'n'play tactic, so you need to watch matches and see if and when a tweak or two needs to be made.

3 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

I thought you were going to post screenshots of each player's profile (i.e. the starting 11). This squad list does not provide any meaningful info. 

Okay, given that I still don't know anything about your players and their qualities, if you want to play a possession style in a 4231 system, here is a template you can start with and then work from there:

DLFat

DLPsu   CMde

SKde

Mentality - Balanced

Keep in mind that this is not a plug'n'play tactic, so you need to watch matches and see if and when a tweak or two needs to be made.

what else u need to know? i really dont know what to show u

oh okay ill post the the 11 

Edited by Bappo Bank

19 hours ago, Bappo Bank said:

image.thumb.png.b9c4635f7882d0db896bdfd8e33b0323.png

The tactic is, very contradicting. Huge overkill of TI'S is the main problem. Then your roles and duties aren't very well set up. I'd remove a good 3/4 of your TI'S to start. Then roles and duties: 

1. Make your BPD on cover BPD (DE), then the NCB a CB (DE)

2. Make WB (D) WB (SU) 

3. Change BWM (DE) to CM (DE) and make DLP support duty.

4. Your main front 3 all compete for the same space, so make the striker a creator role (DLF, TQ or CF) on attack duty.

Edited by YLSFM00

3 minutes ago, YLSFM00 said:

The tactic is, very contradicting. Huge overkill of TI'S is the main problem. Then your roles and duties aren't very well set up. I'd remove a good 3/4 of your TI'S to start.

i no longer play on this team they fired me

6 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

DLFat

DLPsu   CMde

SKde

Mentality - Balanced

thank u i got to win napoli with those tactics ill see how it goes tho

Edited by Bappo Bank

1 minute ago, Experienced Defender said:

I fear that this style of play - including the 4231 formation as well - is a bit too demanding for your players. You need to reconsider both the style of play and choice of formation.

Okay I dont really understand what to do but ill try

4 minutes ago, Bappo Bank said:

Okay I dont really understand what to do but ill try

Maybe you should simply download some proven plug'n'play tactic from a well-known tactical creator and focus your attention on other aspects of the game (such as squad building and transfer dealings for example). 

15 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Maybe you should simply download some proven plug'n'play tactic from a well-known tactical creator and focus your attention on other aspects of the game (such as squad building and transfer dealings for example). 

the bad tactic i have showed u was creator's tactic tho but i guess that was bad

maybe i also lose cuz theres no link partnerships with the players?

Edited by Bappo Bank

2 hours ago, Bappo Bank said:

the bad tactic i have showed u was creator's tactic tho but i guess that was bad

maybe i also lose cuz theres no link partnerships with the players?

No it's not link partnerships that will make your tactic better. The thing with plug and play tactics is that they really best work with top teams like Liverpool which already have very good players. The moment you try them with any less reputable clubs and their faults get exposed. Which is one reason I always stress that's it's best to read some guides like the above-mentioned lines and partnerships one (it's at the top of the forum for a reason) and gain enough understanding to be able to craft a tactic that suits your team. It takes more time and effort but the payoff is better.

3 hours ago, Bappo Bank said:

When you use a tactic created by another person, then it's best to ask that person specifically for tactical help. Simply because plug'n'play tactics are not based on common sense and tactical logic, but on breaking the ME by exploitation of its flaws (which every ME unfortunately has). 

1 hour ago, Experienced Defender said:

When you use a tactic created by another person, then it's best to ask that person specifically for tactical help. Simply because plug'n'play tactics are not based on common sense and tactical logic, but on breaking the ME by exploitation of its flaws (which every ME unfortunately has). 

image.thumb.png.05cdcadff03db516eb7f77a77c9a3581.png

I use this tactics from a youtuber and it works really good i havent lost yet

what do u say?

18 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

If it works, then stick to it. Simple as that.

i need some help if u dont mind

im always the best team in the match but somhow i miss all the shots is there anything to do to make the shots on the target?

1 hour ago, Bappo Bank said:

i need some help if u dont mind

im always the best team in the match but somhow i miss all the shots is there anything to do to make the shots on the target?

When you use a tactic created by another person, you need to ask that specific person for any help or advice. Because everyone creates their tactics based on their own personal tactical approach.

1 minute ago, Experienced Defender said:

When you use a tactic created by another person, you need to ask that specific person for any help or advice. Because everyone creates their tactics based on their own personal tactical approach.

ohh okay got it