FC Midtjylland - The New Danish Top Team

MBJ96

FC Midtjylland is probably best known as a feeder club to Brentford, but the club has performed quite well in recent years with three Danish titles in six years. Also qualified to Champions League this season. 

Youth facilities are great and the club usually produces great talents. 

The economy is quite good now, and FC Midtjylland will be able to attract some good players to the Danish Superliga. 

I will be starting a game with the team now - let me hear from others. 

Qualified for the group stage in Champions League. Beated Legia Warszawa, Young Boys and Red Bull Salzburg. 

Got a fantastic group with Sevilla, Shakhtar and Ajax. 

Have sold Joel Andersson to Roma for £2,7m, and loaned Mads Roerslev in Brentford. 

4 minutes ago, MBJ96 said:

Qualified for the group stage in Champions League. Beated Legia Warszawa, Young Boys and Red Bull Salzburg. 

Got a fantastic group with Sevilla, Shakhtar and Ajax. 

Have sold Joel Andersson to Roma for £2,7m, and loaned Mads Roerslev in Brentford. 

Congrats, did you find season 1 had really low points totals? I was top for most of the season, won 3 out of 4 in the champ group but bottled it and finished 2nd behind FCK 😭 they won the league with only 60 points, which seem very low for me but irl, the points seem low as well tbf.

Just now, Jogo Bonito said:

I had  season with AGF, the Danish league is nice. You could always post your updates in the below thread guys if you fancy sharing your progress. Enjoy yourselves.

Yeah I agree with Jogo feel free to post in the thread I started for teams outside the top 5 leagues. 

1 hour ago, Michael Hughes said:

Congrats, did you find season 1 had really low points totals? I was top for most of the season, won 3 out of 4 in the champ group but bottled it and finished 2nd behind FCK 😭 they won the league with only 60 points, which seem very low for me but irl, the points seem low as well tbf.

Have only played some league games so far. But it does not seem that way in my game.

My main save (not that I'm playing that much anymore) is with FC Kobenhavn. Currently in January 2025, dominating domestically and trying to break through the glass ceiling in Europe.  Reached the quarter final of the CL last season so I'm hoping for maybe the semi's this year but I'll need some luck.