Which clubs are absolutely ruined financially on the game?

Depends what level you want to start at. It's all relative, because the money in some of the bigger top divisions means that even huge debt is kind of temporary and not that big a deal.

Kardemir Karabükspor in the Turkish third division on the other hand have a loan debt of £14m and very little means of making money. They're favourites to come bottom of the league and are paying interest only on that loan in the first season which means it will still be there in full a year down the line. And that's without the fact you'll make monthly losses at that level.

I don't know if they've had to sell loads of players pre season because all of their squad are 23 or younger and most have hardly even made first team appearances.

2 minutes ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

@Ewan0404 I just checked the first post I posted about my Anderlecht save and by the end of the first season I had £57 million in the bank from selling players so you should be ok managing them.

For some reason I thought they were so far in the red it would take years. 

1 minute ago, Ewan0404 said:

For some reason I thought they were so far in the red it would take years. 

They might have been. I remember selling one of their players for £70m. I also managed to get Champions League football in my first season and I won the Belgium league which would improve the finances with prize money, tv money etc. 

You should do a save with Anderlecht as its a very enjoyable save.