Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 15/12/2020 at 13:24, Rob Heckman said:

Hi @Vertigar ice, is this with a manual save or auto save? If it's an auto save, which save type and frequency are you using? Do you have a slightly earlier save (before the two in question) that you can re-load and continue again with? If so, does it crash with that too?

I'm the same can't re load any earlier save either it's really annoying needs sorting asap

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/12/2020 at 13:24, Rob Heckman said:

Hi @Vertigar ice, is this with a manual save or auto save? If it's an auto save, which save type and frequency are you using? Do you have a slightly earlier save (before the two in question) that you can re-load and continue again with? If so, does it crash with that too?

Any update on fix just got to 2024 and the game won't save, fuming sort it out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2020 at 23:47, Chris Evans93 said:

Any update on fix just got to 2024 and the game won't save, fuming sort it out. 

Hi, could you provide me with the information requested above as this could help us identify this issue. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been having a similar issue.

My game freezes when I advance sometimes but I can get back to the last save point but when it freezes while I’m saving the game it’s crashed a few time and the save doesn’t come back unless I load up. Is there a way to get my saved back. When I click on the save it says the save game could not be loaded.

image.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/01/2021 at 16:22, Jack2003 said:

I have been having a similar issue.

My game freezes when I advance sometimes but I can get back to the last save point but when it freezes while I’m saving the game it’s crashed a few time and the save doesn’t come back unless I load up. Is there a way to get my saved back. When I click on the save it says the save game could not be loaded.

image.jpg

Exact same thing happened to me can’t get past the first pre season game without freezing so practically can’t play the game 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/01/2021 at 12:31, Rob Heckman said:

Hi, could you provide me with the information requested above as this could help us identify this issue. Thanks.

Yeah, certain points in the game i go to save and it freezes on it, when I reload save is corrupt could you imagine winning everything in America, going to save it and then it crashed, please sort this issue out I'm running out of paintence

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...