10 minutes ago, Michael Mallia said:

Hi @danterry1411, the update has fixed an issue where the game was crashing. Regarding the issue where saves become corrupted saves/users losing saves is still under review with our dev team.

Thanks @Michael Malliai guess I will just start a new save for the time being and hopefully may be able to retrieve the other one later 

1 hour ago, Michael Mallia said:

Hi @danterry1411, the update has fixed an issue where the game was crashing. Regarding the issue where saves become corrupted saves/users losing saves is still under review with our dev team.

And how much longer is this going to be i started a new save but if the issue isn't fix and the save will become corrupt then what's the point i have haven't got past a season, since the launch its frustrating. And don't tell me you understand the frustration because you don't please give me a expected day of fix. Until you play the game on x box you won't understand the frustration. 

Edited by Chris Evans93
Misses bits off

1 hour ago, Michael Mallia said:

And how much longer is this going to be i started a new save but if the issue isn't fix and the save will become corrupt then what's the point i have haven't got past a season, since the launch its frustrating. And don't tell me you understand the frustration because you don't please give me a expected day of fix.

• SI Staff

Hi @Chris Evans93, unfortunately I can't provide an estimated date as this is still being investigated by the team and it is proving to be a difficult issue to resolve. As soon as we are in a position to share any more information regarding dates etc, we will do however it just isn't possible at this stage. We do appreciate that this is a frustrating issue and we apologise that the issue is still ongoing. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Michael Mallia said:

@Mailc, We haven't seen any reports of this issue, nor have we been able to reproduce it internally.

Are you able to advise if the issue is still occurring for you, and if possible any info to help us reproduce it.

Thanks for your post.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled and the mouse option worked immediately 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...