Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition *Official* Feedback Thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can we please remove the 30 season cap? I dont think ill buy it again if that's the case. I like my long seasons but quit after i reached the 30 season limit that i wasnt aware of. The game didnt feel slower so i'd like to know the reason behind why this is 30 max.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Is it possible to use custom database? I would really love to give FM 2021 Xbox Edition a try on PC via xbox game pass. But so far I've been struggling to use the latest database update. It just does not seem to be possible. I've placed the database update in the correct folder but just can't select it in game.

On 07/08/2021 at 01:54, Heavygooner said:

How do you become an international manager? I’ve won loads of trophies yet had no offers 

This is an unlockable, if you go into the store via the FM logo top right, then click wallet it will tell you if you’ve unlocked it, if you have You’ll  then have to click the tab for international teams, and you should be good to go for international sides. 

Edited by zakbrown96

I really love this game, still playing it. But there is one thing i dont really like, maybe its just me..
It seems that the players get more and more expensive the further you get in the game.
Young players you pay 40+ million for. Some players are worth 5 million, and there's no way you'll get them under 50 million.
Even with teams from not so good competitions. A low-ranking team from the Netherlands is simply asking 45 million for a 19-year-old defender who has only been in the starting lineup for 1 season.
Do more people notice this?

• 2 months later...
On 28/08/2021 at 10:17, Dinjooo said:

I really love this game, still playing it. But there is one thing i dont really like, maybe its just me..
It seems that the players get more and more expensive the further you get in the game.
Young players you pay 40+ million for. Some players are worth 5 million, and there's no way you'll get them under 50 million.
Even with teams from not so good competitions. A low-ranking team from the Netherlands is simply asking 45 million for a 19-year-old defender who has only been in the starting lineup for 1 season.
Do more people notice this?

This is the other club saying that player is not for sale. Once upon a time, they simply rejected all offers, but people got fed up of that so they built this method into the game instead. 

I'm really enjoying the game, which I've picked up again in the last couple of weeks. My only real gripe is that there aren't enough options for talking to players. I can totally understand why a lot of the interactions were switched off to improve the flow of the game, but I'd like to be able to speak to players who are underperforming in training, and most importantly of all, I'd like to be able to give team talks on a match day. 

• 3 weeks later...

In the first time of history i manage a big club (Barcelona).. Big team means big players. I have 200 million to spend... 3 players valued at 70,80 and 90 million. Every bid i make is rejected. I understand when a club rejects bids like a couple  millions more the player is valued. But when i make a offer around 180 million and the player is valued at 80 million is not very realistict in my opinion..