Screen Flow Not Working !!

saint.666

Hi

Changes to the screen flow does not have an effect.. since Im not in the champions League I added it along with other competitions to view the fixtures and results.. but for some reason the games (in these competition)  come and go without stopping

Not sure if these is a bug or Im setting wrong.. please see attached for my set-up. Please not that I tried the stop game option (which was not needed in FM20) and still the game proceeded

1848382631_Capture17.PNG.2fe3fe58900d093caefcd291cdb2b7b0.PNG 

In the beta it was a bit weird - I added World Cup and Euros and was getting results from whichever one was active through the group stages and then they just stopped.  In full release I've enabled champions league and not seen any match results.

There's something very inconsistent about added competitions in screen flow  - sometime it takes and sometimes it doesn't. I've never been able to see a pattern.

Edited by rp1966

Am 27.11.2020 um 11:55 schrieb rp1966:

In the beta it was a bit weird - I added World Cup and Euros and was getting results from whichever one was active through the group stages and then they just stopped.  In full release I've enabled champions league and not seen any match results.

There's something very inconsistent about added competitions in screen flow  - sometime it takes and sometimes it doesn't. I've never been able to see a pattern.

Same here. Totally annoying :( - im playing every year LLM and want to see international results .....

1 minute ago, Conardo said:

Same here. Totally annoying :( - im playing every year LLM and want to see international results .....

Yes, it's part of feeling that there's things going on outside your games and league. When I started an FMT save today one of the few things I missed from the full-fat game was as the 'Leagues in Focus' tab on the inbox page. I didn't realised how much I enjoyed being able to easily keep tabs on the major leagues regardless of where I was playing.

But screen flow randomly deciding whether or not  to show you world cup is a different level to a screen you like not being in a slimmed-down version of the game,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 04/01/2021 at 11:32, Francis Mooney said:

Hi all. I believe that when the Scope is 'On Matchdays' then a Stop Game setting has to be set to Morning or Evening. What settings have people got where the Screen Flow isn't working? 

I have screen as Matches, fixtures and results. Scope on matchday.  And stop game as morning.  But it still goes by without going on the competition.

OK, I've got it to work, but only if I select the stop game as either morning or evening BEFORE clicking the "+Add screen" button. If I add the competition and screen without selecting a stop game time, and then change the stop game option later, it doesn't work.

So, in summary:

Method 1: Select Competition > Select Screen > Set Scope to "On Matchday" > Set Stop Game to "Evening" > Click +Add Screen > Confirm

Method 2: Select Competition > Select Screen > Set Scope to "On Matchday" > Set Stop Game to "No" > Click +Add Screen > Set Stop Game to "Evening" > Confirm

Under Method 1, the game stops whenever there is a game for the selected competition. Under Method 2, it does not (but used to on FM20).

On 10/02/2021 at 22:04, brod_104 said:

OK, I've got it to work, but only if I select the stop game as either morning or evening BEFORE clicking the "+Add screen" button. If I add the competition and screen without selecting a stop game time, and then change the stop game option later, it doesn't work.

So, in summary:

Method 1: Select Competition > Select Screen > Set Scope to "On Matchday" > Set Stop Game to "Evening" > Click +Add Screen > Confirm

Method 2: Select Competition > Select Screen > Set Scope to "On Matchday" > Set Stop Game to "No" > Click +Add Screen > Set Stop Game to "Evening" > Confirm

Under Method 1, the game stops whenever there is a game for the selected competition. Under Method 2, it does not (but used to on FM20).

What option are you using for select screen?

• SI Staff
On 10/02/2021 at 22:04, brod_104 said:

So, in summary:

Thanks for this, good work! We've got it under review now. 

I found that if you change one of your flow-entries (not the last) the screenflow stopps working. if you set it new, it will work. You only have to select the competition and "result ,,," - that is all.