$350m transfer budget...what to spend it on

Ok it's christmas in August. My squad is tricky to upgrade, because I have pretty consistently good quality across the starting 11. Yet no one would be considered among the top handful players in the world at their position. Probably the biggest room to upgrade are the outside backs, but they are 19 and 20 y.o., very high potential, and ready for the first team.

So, in a 4-2-3-1 pick one position where you would go from excellent/ligue 1 winning caliber, to top 5 at their position Champions League winning glory kind of level. (And please don't say it depends, even if it does. :)

7 hours ago, Brasilia88 said:

Coaches, facilities and such can be useful too as mentioned before. Also in what year are you, since if it's 2040.... no one will be able to help. 

Invested in training facilities this year, though it only brought them up to "Superb" rather than "State of the art." My board hasn't heard the saying to buy it nice or buy it twice.

I invested in youth facilities last year. Same story though. Maybe I'll hit them up again.

Just because you have a budget, there is no reason just to spend it because it is there.  Saving on spending a budget will always go down well with the board and at some time in the future will be be a benefit to you when you need some extra cash