When is your career completed??

We all play the game and have targets.

Each player has different targets or things they want to achieve before they can sleep at night.

My FM20 targets/goals are:

1.       Win the league and all domestic cups at least x1 time with Man United.

2.       Manage the English National Team to European and World Cup glory.

For FM20 I have completed all goals within 7 seasons and my interest and desire is now lost.

In FM16 I had the best National Management Career ever with Jamaica, Brazil and England plus Westham won it all.

I now wait patiently for FM21 where I will go back to my old roots and targets:

1.       Manage Westham to domestic success (at least F.A Cup plus the Premier League).

2.       Manage any national team to World Cup success plus their local next big competition. For example, Brazil and the World Cup plus Copa America.

Be interested to know when others think the game is ‘completed’?

It's never completed in my mind, that's the beauty of it

My idea of complete though i suppose is has the journey been fun?  on FM20 it's been great fun for me personally, even though i've played nearly 1500 hours i'm yet to get a league title or a promotion.  Got manager of the year once though which was nice

Fun is a big factor.

Normally, I often wonder why i put myself through the pain of managing Westham ......its takes many seasons to win the league and is a real struggle at times ......but then...... its fun!..hahahhha....really big fun and that why i love it.

Being Man United manger for this FM20 game has been a nice challenge but i will not do it again.
I love an underdog and all the pain that comes with it.

Hope you get a promotion soon.

I start off trying to be as succesful as i can possibly be. I have never won a big league, Champions League or Europa League, although i'm
currently having a chance with Roma in Serie A.

I start my career as soon as the new FM is released and i continue on until the next FM is released. Then i look back to see what i remember from the career.
What i remember from the past is local domination with Cork City, the same with Dungannon. Fun times with Sampaio Corrêa and Víkingur Ó etc.
Together with that comes a lot of failure as well, with resignations and sackings.

So when FM21 Beta comes, my FM20 career is over. That's when i start exploring the new stuff. When FM21 is officially released i will then start my new career, which will go on until FM22 Beta and so on.

My targets/goals: Have fun.

For me it's never completed, but it does end.

31 minutes ago, BuryBlade said:

When I no longer spend a disproportionate amount of time thinking about my save game whilst at work because at that point I know my save is dead! 

Funny i often used to drive to work thinking about my save.... players to buy and sell, players contracts, future games and how i will preapre for it. 
I really miss that.

I start at the bottom, with no badges and Sunday League Player and on FM19 goal was to manage AC Milan and win everything with them. I ended that save when I won the second CL with them. I am playing the same way again but I would like to go to Germany and have success there before going to Milan. That will prolong my save which is ok as I want to skip FM21 and have really long save on this version.