Can you suggest me striker who plays the pressing forward role?

tAliscA

Yussuf Poulsen from RB Leipzig is amazing in that role. He has got 19 Workrate, 16 Teamwork 17 Pace, 18 Aggression.

For me he scored loads of goals and provided assists to Werner. Then went to Liverpool for £55m.

3 hours ago, Akustik said:

Low stamina and low workrate

He has (on my save at least) Stamina 13 and Work Rate 15 but if that is too low for a pressing forward then I don't know how he is still  the best player in the game in that role.

2 hours ago, GR3NDAL said:

He has (on my save at least) Stamina 13 and Work Rate 15 but if that is too low for a pressing forward then I don't know how he is still  the best player in the game in that role.

Work rate 15 is fine for a pressing forward in my opinion.

The way I look at it is work rate is how hard the player works, how much effort he puts in, how hard he tries to close the defenders down etc.

Stamina is how long the player can continue to keep up that work rate and effort. A player on a lower stamina mark will not be able to keep up the same work rate later in the game, but you can always sub that player for a fresh PF to keep up the intensity if required.

If a player is tired later in the game, then the determination stat will define if the player will keep up the work rate when tired. A player can have a 20 work rate stat, but a low stamina stat, so when that player tires because of his low stamina, the player will continue pressing as much as possible if he has a 20 determination, but won't press at all on a 1 determination stat because he's now tired and doesn't have the determination to keep up the work rate when tired.

That's the way I've always looks at it anyway.

Edited by Blue 4 Life