Discuss trait to add - does it matter which coach?

15 minutes ago, Tiger666 said:

Makes no difference in my experience. Also completely ignore their protests. Another part of the game that can be very confusing for new players.

OK thanks.  And yeah I agree they don't make things like this very clear.

Like the comment above, I try to link coach expertise with the player position. I'm not sure it makes any difference, however I do notice that some coaches are more agreeable, while others tend to disagree with a different suggestion for player improvement. Some of their suggestions make sense, but others are plain random bollocks, so you have to decide.

1 hour ago, phd_angel said:

Like the comment above, I try to link coach expertise with the player position. I'm not sure it makes any difference, however I do notice that some coaches are more agreeable, while others tend to disagree with a different suggestion for player improvement. Some of their suggestions make sense, but others are plain random bollocks, so you have to decide.

"Wouldn't it just be great if our striker played more crossfield passes, our left-back set the tempo, and our goalie worked on placing his shots?"

7 hours ago, Spurs08 said:

"Wouldn't it just be great if our striker played more crossfield passes, our left-back set the tempo, and our goalie worked on placing his shots?"

I don’t think dribbling more often is a suitable trait to add, how about training player x to dribble more often

Archived