online activation.

having same problems as everyone else with soft anchor - why cant i just take the cd i bought today, put it in my pc and play the game???? i have no interest in steam - ironic thing is i could take the cd back to shop tomorrow get my cash back and download and play a pirate version - the very steps SI have taken to try and prevent piracy are going to drive more people to using unlicensed downloads.....

Rubbish support over the phone, broken forums and a game I spent my hard earned money on that I can't play. This is quite embarrasing to be honest,

Stuff you who say be constructive, we can't play our game because someone decided to stick a rediculous piece of software on there ;)

i finally got mine to work :O but then it froze so i had to restart it but when i launched the game softanchor came up again, asked for my code i put it in and it said this code is already been activated lol seriously how am i meant to play the game, get really p****d off now

This really takes the ****.

You spend £30 to buy FM, and can't play it, because of silly activation Issue's. Si say that they never thought about this, well if your thinking about the doing it this way you need to think about Advantages and Disadvantages. and whoever was in charge for that, and did not come up with this needs sacking.

I am very disappointed and am seriously considering getting a refund, and Buying Champ Man, just because all i want to do is manage football clubs, i don't want to spend ages trying to activate my game. I stuck with Football Manager since the split and have never regretted it before now. :(

haha, this is funny.

haha fuk u u silly little ****** i so hope some one with sum sense blocks ur activation code and u cant play it and u obvoi aint enjoyin the game that much if ur wastin ur time on these forums taking the **** . **** of and get a life T W A T

Archived