Agent wants improved contract. Is this a bug?

The agent wants an improved contract for the player but I cant see how it's an improved contract. Is this a bug? In the end I was able to give him an 'improved' deal of £25 a week less! (after these screenshots were taken)

Current Deal:

current.thumb.png.a41b6a8e959efe2c69b7a7771a88f619.png

Improved Deal:

1753243489_improveddeal.thumb.png.f310b3104af8e421e4625097500bf41c.png

1 hour ago, warlock said:

We're missing the picture that actually shows his current deal, without which we can only speculate. But I like the idea that some agents might be idiots.

No we're not- the first picture shows his existing contract.

Basically the agent has asked for an improved deal but that improved deal is actually worse than what his client already has.

Added lolz for the agents demand that his payment be met in full for smooth talks then demanding zero £.

I know its current and offered contract, but they both look exactly the same to me. I still don't see any difference in wage, sign-on fee, agent fee, appearance fee or unused substitution fee.

So where is the "...£25 a week less!" or any other difference that you guys seem to spot? 

On 18/01/2019 at 12:18, Baodan said:

I know its current and offered contract, but they both look exactly the same to me. I still don't see any difference in wage, sign-on fee, agent fee, appearance fee or unused substitution fee.

So where is the "...£25 a week less!" or any other difference that you guys seem to spot? 

I offered £25 less after the screenshots were taken and they accepted & signed. The screenshot does not show my last offer. I'll edit the initial post.

On 22/01/2019 at 13:31, Smurf said:

Maybe should have used the option to ask Palmer to sack his agent... clearly not a good deal :)

Normally I would and the agent would be gone but for me the agent is a real keeper :thup:

Archived