limit regens

gareth lfc

modern day football stretches beyond just under 18 and under 21 teams there isnt enough emphasis and progress in developing young players through the very poor mentoring system it dosent specify certain individual training either for players tackling why cant you improve tackling as an individual trait?

bigger point being to prolong a single save why cant where its applicable to include youth teams beyond that of the under 18's like under 16's 15's 14's 13's and use real player squads that way 7 seasons down the line theres less regens coming through and more actual players in the game who do play for respected clubs i like long terms saves and it beyond bores me when the game is over ran by fake players i get the point of it and its a system thats always been there but still for the first 10-15 seasons of a game you could still operate with normal squads and make a database option where u can select more youth squads on start up.

I would like to see more attention to shaping the playing style if players coming into system. Not as granular as mentioned, but telling your youth coaches we are focused on these 2-5 traits or something like that. Maybe that is unrealistic to how real life academies work, I do not know

9 hours ago, FrazT said:

There are legal and licensing reasons why young players cannot be used in the game.

Young players, yes, but is there any reasons the respective teams can't be added? Like U17/16/U15, but with generated players only?

Archived