Official F.C. Internazionale Milano Thread - Campioni d'Italia

soli

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a basic problem with the financial model in the game because he's so overpaid relative to everybody else. I tried everything but there is no way the board will let you offer enough, so in desperation I used FMRTE to set his current wages to £130,000p/w then offered him a new deal at the highest I was allowed by the board and he then accepted. To 'compensate', I increased the wages of other key players so that I'm spending an equal amount of my wage budget still.

I am now having almost a problem, I am playing in the fourth season and the contract of Zlatan runs out. But he earns 210 000 euro per week. But when I am trying to offer him a new contract I can only offer up to 165 000. What can I do??

The same thing happened to me. Thankfully, when his contract was getting very close to expiry, he requested a lower weekly wage and I could eventually afford it, when his demands kept getting smaller :)

The same thing happened to me. Thankfully, when his contract was getting very close to expiry, he requested a lower weekly wage and I could eventually afford it, when his demands kept getting smaller :)

Ok that is good to know, now I am going to wait if he is going to lower his demands.

Always wait, the wages go down drastically imo.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello lads, got offered the Inter job with 7 games to go in the season while manager of Sunderland so decided to give it ago.

They were sitting in 7th in Serie A with the season over and pretty much only an Italian Cup to play for.

The squad was huge with too many average players on a massive payroll so the squad size will be getting trimmed in the Summer.

I will report back on results later.

Finished my 1st season with Inter, won Serie A and runner-up in CL. My tranfers were -

1st season In: -------------------------Out:

Daniel Carriço - Loan 1M -----------------------Hernan Crespo - 2.1M

Joao Moutinho - 17M ------------------------------Dacourt 625m

Sergio Asenjo - 8.75M -winter ----------------------------Adriano* - 18.5M

Ezequiel Lavezzi - 9M (CO) -winter ----------------------------Rivas - 2.1M -(CO)

Ezequiel Lavezzi - 7.75M -winter

2nd season - Got Criscito 6.5M, just because he is italian and good, got Jimenez for 30m --', and now trying to get Veloso. Sold Cambiasso, he was doing crap, and looking to offload Vieira and a CB, maybe Burdisso.

*- shouldnt have sold Adriano, he had 8 in 9 in my team, and in Real he had 13 in 14 :S

I play 4-5-1, 4-1-2-2-1, with Ibra as lone striker.

---------Julio Cesar

Maicon-Samuel-Chivu-Maxwell

-----------M.Veloso

------Moutinho-Stankovic

Quaresma/Balotelli------Lavezzi/Mancini

----------Ibrahimovic/Balotelli

Lavezzi is very good, 5-10 runs per game and good crossing... uiui

suggestions welcome :)

cambiasso was doing crap, and I was looking for someone who can score long shots, high creativity, good passing, takling, marking, and someone who can go upfront. Veloso has it all ;)

who do you recomend for CB? Sakho? do he get ****ed off of not playing that much?

I've managed to get Sanchez on CO, he was unhappy and I was in need of an AMRL :) he is doing well so far, thinking on buying him ;)

Fair enough so long as you paid a "fair" price - you have to bear in mind that co-ownership is completely narked. The AI will accept very low bids for 50%, and make ridiculously high bids for 50%. For me, this ruined playing in Italy and I went back to my English save.

hm... I didnt make the offer to pay less for Sanchez, I just wanted to test him first - bought him at the end of the season ^^

Transfers of my 1st season:

33454182.th.jpg

Transfers of my 2nd season:

62290048.th.jpg

Transfers of my 3rd season:

6737521135.th.jpg

Tactic:

interipv.th.jpg

I've been doing good, won Serie A every time, lost CL in the Final 2 times already, 1 against Barcelona and another against RMadrid :S won italian Super Cups, and playing with my "B" team in Cups, wich means that I never won it lol :p

Zanetti already retired, is my Youth coach now, got some good regens, 1 have the potencial to be better than Moutinho, another to be as good as him, and one striker to be as good as Ibra.

I'm on a dilema now, I've found 1 regen 20 years old RB. ca- there isnt much diference between him and Maicon pa- to be better than Maicon. Got an offer accepted for 10M upfront more 10M over 24M. Should I sell Maicon, he is almost 30 years old, or sell Santon? help pls

goals for this season- win CL !

I've just bought Luca Tremolada for my Manchester United team in January 2011, just wondering how does he turn out? My scouts don't rate him too highly but I still went for him, as he seems like he carries a bit of potential and already at 19 has decent stats.

Anyone got a good screenie of him in the future, cheers :D

Right lads I haven't been on my Inter game for awhile, since I took the job (I was offered it, Inter were 7th), so I hammered it abit last night and we finished 8th overall in 10/11.

The squad was huge so I trimmed it down which gave me quite abit of money to spend, I only really needed another forward so activated Sergio Aguero's £45 million release clause and got him upfront with Ibrahimovic.

Beat Juventus 1-0 in the Italian Super Cup and first game of the season is against Fiorentina, I will report back later.

how much did Fabregas cost you? I tried him, they turned down an offer of 110M :S went for Marquinhos instead

120M in euros, heh. Quite a bit but he's allready paying it back by giving assists all over the place and bossing the midfield in his first season. (my 4th)

In first season:

Sakho - 7M

Saivet - 6M

Aquino - 7M

Witsel - 6M

Zucullini - 400k

Out:

Dacourt

Crespo

Rivas

Cruz

2nd In:

Bojan (free)

Keirrirson (free)

Messi - 65M clause I think it was

Asenjo - 6M

Fred (free, merchandise only, loaned out and sold next season)

Owen (free, merchandise only, loaned out and sold next season)

Veloso - 20M

Out:

Muntari - 10M

Obbina - 16M

Suazo

Aquafresca

Jiminez

Viera

Adriano - 25M to Liverpool

3rd In:

Pjanic - 25M

Mata - 24M

Out:

Owen - 6M

Fred - 9M

Mancini - 16M

4th In:

Fabregas - 120M

Laurito

Acapandie

Out:

Ibrahimovic- 44M to Real Madrid

Bolzoni

Stankovic (free)

And over all 4 seasons sold and released a lot of youngsters and bought a lot of talent for the future.

Star players are Messi, Fabregas, Sakho and Balotelli. Right now I probably have too many (good) strikers. Bojan and Keirrirson are almost 1:1 with goals and Balotelli is now really on fire in his 4th season with 25 goals in 22 appearances so far half way through the season (competition only). Laurito and Acapandie are good subs and I still have Aquino and Saivet being loaned out every season so far and they start to look really promising. So a few of them will have to go soon.

Messi, Pjanic, Mata and Quaresma are the wingers with Messi scoring 1:2.

Cambiasso and Veloso usually play DMC and Cesc on the MC.

Maicon or Santon on RB, Samuel, Chivu, Burdisso and Sakho in the center and Maxwell on the left. Asenjo and Cesar are 50-50 on goal. So we get:

GK - Ceasar / Asenjo

LB - Maxwell / Chivu

CB - Sakho / Burdisso

CB - Chivu / Samuel

RB - Santon / Maicon

DM - Cambiasso / Veloso / Zucullini

MC - Fabregas / Veloso / Witsel

AMR - Messi / Pjanic

AML - Quaresma / Mata

ST - Balotelli / Bojan

ST - Keirrirson / Acapandie

Looking at it now I can probably use another DC.

jeoe

How much did Pjanic and Acapandie cost you?

25m for Pjanic and 14m for Acapandie. (euros)

Noticed Acapandie in the France squad and a lot of clubs were offering for him so I checked him out and he has some really nice stats and scout reports were promising. Havent got french league loaded and didnt hear of him before but he will be world class I reckon.

:thdn:

That is just wrong

I never knew Aquafresca "could" be good since I've never seen any people rate him or know he could be good with his PA, anyways in my game he was really nothing special. He plays at Napoli now I think, I'll post a screenie of him later, maybe 5 goals in 25 appearances.

Bolzoni I might regret selling, I nurtured him a lot. Loaned him out first 2 seasons and gave him around 15 games in the 3rd. Thing is I had too many DMC's allready and his pace was quite low. Veloso, Cambiasso, Fabregas, Chivu and the other big upcoming prospect "Zuculini" can all play there as well and he had a little edge over Bolzoni. I got 11M and 30% on next sale for him which was decent enough for me. Too bad I forgot to get a buy back clause, maybe he'll mature some more at Catania and be a option when Cambiasso get's too old (in 2 seasons or so).

Well if he did with Man Utd he can do it with Inter.

Mourinho let him rot in reserve and i felt pitty(for 1,5 mil :D ). He has everything : pace, heading, finish. On my save he was tutored by Tevez, to uppen (hope i said it wright) his determination.

Here's a really shitty Aqcuafresca like I said, sold for 9M to Napoli, which sold him for 1.9M two seasons later.

aquas.jpg

Acapandie of wich I have really high expectations, probably going to sell Bojan because of him:

acapan.jpg

Season 5! Ended season 4 by winning the CL with 3-0 over ManU.

finaleo.jpg

Sold Quaresma as he wasnt really consistent, got Marquinhos to replace him even though maybe he is more of a striker. Loaned out Mata as he wasnt really going to get much playing time. Same with Laurito. Sold Saivet who still looks really promising to Juve, but got a cheap buy back clause in case he does start to shine. Had too many strikers so some had to go. Loaned out Samuel with a 2.5M option to buy. I know older players can do just fine but prefer to keep my squad young. Got Rafhael as replacement from Valencia (originally from Figureinse) for a 15.5 release clause, just made debut for Brazil and seems his stats will match Samuel's soon enough.

Then managed to unsettle Ronaldo and got him relatively cheap for €85M. Was not really planning to get him but cant pass out on the opportunity. Will be curious to see if him and Messi can swap positions on the AML and AMR during the game. Combined with the 2 strikers doing the same thing (Balotelli, Bojan) I hope to create some organized chaos in opponent's defence.

transj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
jeoe

What season did you buy N'koulou?

Could you provide a ss? Want to see how he developed!

I got him on a free in 2nd or 3rd season not too sure, actually he didn't develop too spectacular and I will probably offload him. Got FM on my sisters laptop so will be able to post a SS in a day or 2 when she is back :thup:

thank you guys signed fleck hes doing good, i dont want to sign any of them you mention up because they are 30 or over and they want big money even they old now.

Im doing ok with the team i got now so i well keep in touch.

Archived