FM19 TOP Bargain Wonderkids !!!

Nikson82

This is a list of some low-cost fm19 wonderkids and all these players are available in the first transfer window. If you get some of them you can expect great profit in the future because they have fantastic potential. In this video you can check their attributes and then you can decide which one do you need. Enjoy playing fm19 the best game in the world :)

screw that video tbh!

if you are not going to contribute to this forum, just get out and stop spamming!

anyone can easily type -wonderkid football manager 2019- to youtube and find that stuff out if they want.

if you want to talk about wonderkids of the new game, write them, spend time here and contribute in a organic way. 

10 hours ago, CapaJr said:

screw that video tbh!

if you are not going to contribute to this forum, just get out and stop spamming!

anyone can easily type -wonderkid football manager 2019- to youtube and find that stuff out if they want.

if you want to talk about wonderkids of the new game, write them, spend time here and contribute in a organic way. 

I am guessing it's his own video that he has made, I could be wrong though.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, jlgray.94 said:

I can't believe this guy hasn't been mentioned yet.......Lovro Majer, available to buy in 2nd season from Dinamo Zagreb for around 7.5m

Majer.thumb.jpg.2c225067d2685d928cd15d8024dd2467.jpg

Looks a talent alright, I considered him but he joined Marseille over me as I believe they offered him first team football straight away shall monitor him though in the future

1 hour ago, lblanc said:

Looks a talent alright, I considered him but he joined Marseille over me as I believe they offered him first team football straight away shall monitor him though in the future

Ah that's a shame, he wanted "Key Player" status in his contract for me at Leverkusen, current ability was 3.5* however Kai Havertz is current irreplaceable therefore convinced him to sign as a "Rotation Player" for an extra 5k p/w in wage, (40k p/w - 4 Year Deal)

7 minutes ago, jlgray.94 said:

Ah that's a shame, he wanted "Key Player" status in his contract for me at Leverkusen, current ability was 3.5* however Kai Havertz is current irreplaceable therefore convinced him to sign as a "Rotation Player" for an extra 5k p/w in wage, (40k p/w - 4 Year Deal)

I'm playing as Dortmund, so Gotze, Phillip, Reus would all be ahead of him in the Attacking Mid position I'd even signed Pereira on free transfer too for next season so he probably would have been behind him.

He was looking for Key Player too for me and I offered him rotation  I also had offered to loan him back to Dinamo as part of my bid which he probably didn't want to do.

Archived