FM 2019 suggestion - Cash Prizes

Just a quick suggestion. I noticed in real life that are cash prizes given in each league depending on the finish position. For example, the Portuguese Premier League gives £40M to the winner, and less so for each other team down the grid. I wonder if this is something FM will add into their game next year, it would make the game much more realistic and exciting!!

5 hours ago, jenvaskes said:

Just a quick suggestion. I noticed in real life that are cash prizes given in each league depending on the finish position. For example, the Portuguese Premier League gives £40M to the winner, and less so for each other team down the grid. I wonder if this is something FM will add into their game next year, it would make the game much more realistic and exciting!!

If you believe the Portuguese leagues should have prize money, and ideally if you have evidence for it then you are best raising the issue in the Database forum, as absent legal issues the game should be reflecting real life prize money.

Also make sure you aren't confusing prize money with TV money as they are separate items in game.

Archived