Idea for next FM (Do you agree)

clemo

It breaks the immersion of the game for me when I am managing a lower league side with 250 people at the game and when a goal goes in it sounds like the KOP end going nuts.

Maybe for FM19 we can have some sound clips from amateur crowds, even if it is 30 people giving a mild applause.

Maybe varying sounds for various games? Cup Final/Derby or just a pre season friendly

What do you think?

I have to confess, it always surprises me when I'm reminded the game has sound as an option at all. If it is as you say, I agree- if it's gonna be there, it should have some relation to the actual attendance.

Yes this thread is indeed unnecessary, good of you to finally acknowledge that. 

PS funny how u talk about chill out, while all I did was common forum practice, pointing out when something is already talked about. Dont be so butthurt that you found out that your thread is unnecessary and that you were to lazy to even check out the first page. This link was even a recent one and from first page. This is all on yourself buddy

Chill out you melt - I know you're desperate to be some sort of forum moderator.

Regardless of the fact there may have been an earlier suggestion (Which may have been months ago, how is he to know?), you shouldn't try and make someone look stupid for an idea they have come up with.

Get a life.

5 hours ago, TheBasic said:

Chill out you melt - I know you're desperate to be some sort of forum moderator.

Regardless of the fact there may have been an earlier suggestion (Which may have been months ago, how is he to know?), you shouldn't try and make someone look stupid for an idea they have come up with.

Get a life.

desperate for forum moderator haha, wrong analysis, wrong jump to conclusions even. Just common fora courtesy.

It was on first page, it required nothing more than little scrolling down. Plus all I did was show it was already asked and that it is in review. Hence he should be even happy, now he knows the thing is looked at by fm. So no i did not make him look stupid, only for his idiotic responce.

1 hour ago, JReid said:

desperate for forum moderator haha, wrong analysis, wrong jump to conclusions even. Just common fora courtesy.

It was on first page, it required nothing more than little scrolling down. Plus all I did was show it was already asked and that it is in review. Hence he should be even happy, now he knows the thing is looked at by fm. So no i did not make him look stupid, only for his idiotic responce.

I can see you’re point. However, it could be construed that the reply was actually rude. Linking a post isn’t actually forum etiquette when it is posted by another member. You were a bit rude there 😉 IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived