referee or player aggression

The worst suspension one of my player got so far is a three-match suspension for an elbow strike on an opponent. But can players really get those 5 to 12 matchs suspensions, if they strike or insult the referee for exemple? Seems to never happen

Thanks

I don't think players can incur those long suspensions for gross misconduct, not even newgens. That's almost certainly for legal reasons (the players' unions don't want their members to be seen to commit such heinous offences).

There used to be 180-day bans for pushing the referee in the CM3-era games, but those days are long-gone.

hace 13 horas, FrazT dijo:

SI have consistently said that these type of off and on-field incidents will not feature in the game, so regardless of how well these type of things mirror real life, they won't happen for the foreseeable future

for content rating issues? i would like to know why...i mean, baseball games normally just puts a player with angry face and running to the mount when a team gets too many hit by pitch and they just jump to the replace the ejected player or just see the new player in the position in the next inning and they still get a everyone rating

not looking for it to actually be in game since i know i will break my keyboard if one of my players gets a 12 games suspension xD, just curious if thats the reason.

On 4/24/2018 at 07:19, WorcesterLegend said:

for content rating issues? i would like to know why...i mean, baseball games normally just puts a player with angry face and running to the mount when a team gets too many hit by pitch and they just jump to the replace the ejected player or just see the new player in the position in the next inning and they still get a everyone rating

not looking for it to actually be in game since i know i will break my keyboard if one of my players gets a 12 games suspension xD, just curious if thats the reason.

I suspect there may be legal reasons based on assorted licenses they have too.

EA ran into something similar with fighting being removed from NHL '94 as the NHL was at the time trying to downplay fighting in the actual game.

I think you bring up a good point, too, in that us players would be super raged if our top player ran around punching officials!

Archived