FM18 hide all attributes?!

ParanoidBuddha

I remember someone made such a sking in the past, but I'm not sure there's one for FM18. However, you can achieve this to some extend by enabling the "Bar chart" option in preferences - interface. This makes it a bit hard to guess the numbers. Also it's getting even harder if you change the default attribute/bar chart colors to one color or even better if  you try to match the background color, so you won't be able to see the charts at all. Also you can hide the attributes/bar charts from you profile view by clicking the drop down menu and replacing it with something else like biography or comparison.

42894cbf91096585acff924aa2de7bc5.png

See what I mean? I'm using the default dark skin and I've set the colors to RGB: 31/33/38 and the charts blend with the background. Also don't go to attributes tab and don't highlight attributes as the background changes and they become visible.

3b0945249873e4a47278da903db6fdc4.png

It's even better if you hide the attributes. Do everything I suggested for best scenario.

@Haiku Really thanks! In the meanwhile I search a skin (if there is) I have applied your very good suggestions!

The only little thing I don't like is when I compare 2 players the game opens as default the octagon while I just want to see compared the stats and the reports :( 
Just noticed that everytime I restart FM, the profile goes back again like is in the first picture (doesn't even save that I have unchecked ''highlight key attributes for roles'')

12 minuti fa, endtime ha scritto:

624090_screenshots_20180103224953_1.thumb.jpg.ecc38da296d275dbb43bd305376ca20e.jpg

Thanks, works just with attributes in numbers! Now works! 
DO you even know how to change the colors of the octagon? because when i compare 2 players it automatically open the octagon but I just want to compare the statistics/positions on the pitch and reports
Thanks

23 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Thanks, works just with attributes in numbers! Now works! 
DO you even know how to change the colors of the octagon? because when i compare 2 players it automatically open the octagon but I just want to compare the statistics/positions on the pitch and reports
Thanks

Should be two ways you can either change the colour by editing the 'player comparison attribute analyser outfield' (and the GK one) xml file found in the panels/player folder or you can change the RGB values of these colours in the settings file (though they might control other stuff):

<colour name="comp person bar 1" red="34" green="233" blue="150"/>
  <colour name="comp person bar 2" red="86" green="211" blue="255"/>

Il 4/1/2018 in 22:54 , michaeltmurrayuk ha scritto:

Should be two ways you can either change the colour by editing the 'player comparison attribute analyser outfield' (and the GK one) xml file found in the panels/player folder or you can change the RGB values of these colours in the settings file (though they might control other stuff):

<colour name="comp person bar 1" red="34" green="233" blue="150"/>
  <colour name="comp person bar 2" red="86" green="211" blue="255"/>

Can I make the lines transparents? Is there a way to save as default to open the comparison in another ''tab'' (reports or statistics or tactics) and not with the octagons?

PS: this year in the player profile, the game doesn't keep saved my changements. For example every time I restart the game from the second pic goes back as the first:

If it's not remembering your settings then it is likely a bug in the game and worth raising in the bugs forum.

Though you should be able to change the default panels to the ones you want

For the profile screen you'll need to edit the 'player overview panel' xml file from the panels/player folder in that file you'll see code like this for each panel:

<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="pat1"/>
        <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="pat1"/>
        <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pat1"/>
        <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="pat1"/>

Just change the ids in the value bit to point to the id of the panel you want shown by default (you can grab the ids from the linked selector panel files).

For the comparison screen you'll need to edit the 'player comparison' xml file found in the same folder locate this code:

<container class="tabbed_container" id="mcbc" appearance="" default_item="OvrC" changed_event="dese"  save_session_state="true" height="40">

And change the id in the default_item bit to the panel you want showing - id's are listed in the code below that line.

If the files aren't present for your skin you'll need to extract them from the game files instructions are in the pinned threads.

• 1 month later...
Il 9/1/2018 in 19:18 , michaeltmurrayuk ha scritto:

For the comparison screen you'll need to edit the 'player comparison' xml file found in the same folder locate this code:

<container class="tabbed_container" id="mcbc" appearance="" default_item="OvrC" changed_event="dese"  save_session_state="true" height="40">

And change the id in the default_item bit to the panel you want showing - id's are listed in the code below that line.

If the files aren't present for your skin you'll need to extract them from the game files instructions are in the pinned threads.

Really thanks for the reply. I found how to do it with others skins but I don't find the files in the default skin I want to use. It's too long to read all those guides just to find the little thing I need..
Please can someone help me? I want to use the default dark skin 

• 1 year later...
On 03/01/2018 at 16:25, Haiku said:

I remember someone made such a sking in the past, but I'm not sure there's one for FM18. However, you can achieve this to some extend by enabling the "Bar chart" option in preferences - interface. This makes it a bit hard to guess the numbers. Also it's getting even harder if you change the default attribute/bar chart colors to one color or even better if  you try to match the background color, so you won't be able to see the charts at all. Also you can hide the attributes/bar charts from you profile view by clicking the drop down menu and replacing it with something else like biography or comparison.

42894cbf91096585acff924aa2de7bc5.png

See what I mean? I'm using the default dark skin and I've set the colors to RGB: 31/33/38 and the charts blend with the background. Also don't go to attributes tab and don't highlight attributes as the background changes and they become visible.

3b0945249873e4a47278da903db6fdc4.png

It's even better if you hide the attributes. Do everything I suggested for best scenario.

How do I enable the barchart? cant find it

Archived