International Champions Cup 17-18

I have totally re-vamped The International Champions Cup and added an extra tournament due to the fact that in 2017 Malaysia will be hosting the event. In my version I have kept Australia going so there will be four tournaments this year. There are now fewer teams at each tournament and as ever will be set for 2017 and random from 2018 onwards. There will only be USA stadiums and not any in Europe this year. I have also added teams that have been successful in their leagues in 2016 with RB Leipzig, AS Monaco, Nice, Atletico National [South America Copa Libertadores Champions], FC Dallas & Sydney FC included.

USA [ID: 100000029];

2017 Only – 8 teams with top two qualifying for the final

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man.Utd, Juventus, Man.City, AS Monaco, Atletico National & FC Dallas.

2018 onwards – 8 teams with top two qualifying for the final

Winner Of Liga Santander [Spain], Manchester City, Runner-Up Of Liga Santander [Spain], Winner Of Serie A [Italy], Liverpool, Winner Of Ligue 1 [France], Winner Copa Bridgestone Libertadores [South American Champions League], Winner MLS Supporters Shield [USA].

USA Stadiums used [17 hosting 1 & 2 ties each] = The Rose Bowl, Cotton Bowl, Los Angeles Memorial Stadium, Ohio Stadium, MetLife Stadium, AT&T Stadium, FedEx Stadium, CenturyLink Stadium, Arrowhead Stadium, Sports Authority Field At Mile High, SunLife Stadium, Soldier Field Stadium, NRG Stadium, Camping World Stadium, Red Bull Stadium, Nissan Stadium & Gillette Stadium.

Ties take place July 16th – July 28th 

Final takes place July 30th.

Australia [ID: 100000035];

2017 Only – 6 teams with top two qualifying for the final

PSG, AC Milan, Arsenal, Atletico Madrid, Benfica & Sydney FC.

2018 Onwards – 8 teams with top two qualifying for the final

Runner-Up Ligue 1 [France], Arsenal, 3rd Liga Santander [Spain], Runner-Up Serie A [Italy], 3rd Bundesliga [Germany] & Winner Hyundai A-League Series Finals [Australia].

Australian Stadiums used [4 hosting 3 ties each] = The Melbourne Cricket Ground, Docklands Stadium, Stadium Australia & The Adelaide Oval.

Other Stadiums used [1 hosting 3 ties] = Eden Park [New Zealand]

Ties take place July 18th – July 28th

Final takes place July 30th.

China [ID: 100000036];

Chelsea, Borrusia Dortmund, Tottenham Hotspur, AS Roma, Nice & Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao.

2018 Onwards – 6 teams with top two qualifying for the final

Chelsea, Runner-Up Bundesliga [Germany], Tottenham Hotspur, Winner Liga NOS [Portugal], Runner-Up Ligue 1 [France], 3rd Serie A [Italy], Winner Eredivisie [Netherlands], Winner Ping An CFA [China].

Chinese Stadiums used [5 hosting 3 ties each] = National Olympic Stadium ‘Bird’s Nest’, Guangdong Olympic Sports Centre, The Shanghai Stadium, Tianhe Stadium & The Nanjing Olympic Sports Centre.

Final takes place July 30thth.

Malaysia [ID: 100000038];

FC Bayern, Liverpool, Inter Milan, Ajax, RB Leipzig & Johor Darul Ta’zim.

2018 Onwards – 6 teams with top two qualifying for the final

Man.Utd, Champions Bundesliga [Germany], 3rd Serie A [Italy], Runner-Up Eredivisie [Netherlands], 3rd Place Ligue 1 [France] & Winner Super League [Malaysia].

Malaysian Stadiums used [1 hosting 3 ties] = Nasional Bukit Jalal.

Other Stadiums used [4 hosting 3 ties each] = Rajamangala National Stadium [Bangkok, Thailand], National Stadium [Kallang, Singapore], Gelora Bung Karno [Jakarta, Indonesia] & Hong Kong Stadium [So Kon Po, Hong Kong].

Final takes place July 30thth.

I have included all histories to previous competitions for winners and runners-up as to 2016 plus the Player Of The Tournament Awards. The player award histories were based on tournament reports, as there were no real awards for the competitions. All winners and awards are added to the history section as these trophies have been tested on FM 2017.

How to add these tournaments on FM18:

1. Move the downloaded .fmf file to the following location:
    Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2018 / editor data
    Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.

2. Open FM 2018 and start a new save-game with this file selected.

3. All you have to do on Steam is subscribe and it will be loaded on next restart. Please like if you think the file is good.

Graphics:

The ID numbers listed here will vary depending on what tournaments you have extra in your editor data folder. They may be different to mine and you will have to number trophies, cups and backgrounds to match the specific ID numbers on your specific save.

International Champions Cup 17-18.fmf

Hi this is good stuff

I use my own pre season comp set up years ago

ran into issues this time tho, just a heads up for you as mine was clashing with the World Cup which it shouldnt as in previous versions it would move to accommodate the WC it isnt doing it in FM18 so playing around with that now

54 minutes ago, kingrobbo said:

Hi this is good stuff

ran into issues this time tho, just a heads up for you as mine was clashing with the World Cup which it shouldnt as in previous versions it would move to accommodate the WC it isnt doing it in FM18 so playing around with that now

Hi Bud yes I realised this when updating file. I think the World Cup Final date is July 15th in 2018. Not sure about future dates. Might lose some players due to holidays after tournament but should not affect too much.

Both China and Malaysia have the winner of the Eredivisie?

Is there a reason why the English teams are fixed? Would be nice imo if these were randomised as well. Leicester participated a few years ago when they were champions. And to prevent the same teams from always going to the same continent.

On 11/17/2017 at 00:43, kingrobbo said:

Hi this is good stuff

Updated file as there was a small error. Future competitions in Malaysia and China both had winners of Eredivisie. Now changed to Runner-Up of Eredivisie in Malaysia.

On 11/17/2017 at 07:43, Benoit2 said:

Both China and Malaysia have the winner of the Eredivisie?

Is there a reason why the English teams are fixed? Would be nice imo if these were randomised as well. Leicester participated a few years ago when they were champions. And to prevent the same teams from always going to the same continent.

Updated file as there was a small error. Future competitions in Malaysia and China both had winners of Eredivisie. Now changed to Runner-Up of Eredivisie in Malaysia.

On 11/17/2017 at 10:27, willz71172 said:

yeah random be much better different teams every year

Updated file as there was a small error. Future competitions in Malaysia and China both had winners of Eredivisie. Now changed to Runner-Up of Eredivisie in Malaysia. Teams are random from 2018 onwards.

• 1 month later...

Archived