West Ham - January Window

CharlieRow

I've currently got about 5 days left to get some much needed players in... I've sold Andre Ayew to China for £26.5M, and an unhappy Winston Reid to China for £11M. 

So far this season I've also signed, Stefano Sturaru (£6.25M), Malang Sarr (£8M), Kasper Dolberg (£20M), and Andre Gomes on loan with an option to buy for £8.25M. I have also sold Sakho for £7M to Lazio, and I've got an unhappy Andy Carroll I may get rid of too.

I have just over £40M to spend and over £100K p/w in the budget to spend. 

(Screenshots to follow later)

Needs:

- A marquee AML to replace Ayew.

- Young RB to replace Zaba or Byram

- GK to replace Joe Hart at the end of the season

- Probably a cheap(ish) ST as backup if I long off Carroll.

Go!

Rajkovic will cost you £10M in total but can get for £5M upfront.

Young RB - Gumny from Poland develops very nicely and you can get him for £4M upfront and £3M based on games played.

AML tough one as all the good ones are expensive

Alcacer from Barcelona is a speedy striker and can finish

On 11/11/2017 at 00:54, CharlieRow said:

- GK to replace Joe Hart at the end of the season

I currently have marked Rui Patricio as my replacement. My target for the Summer in 2018.

On 11/11/2017 at 00:54, CharlieRow said:

- Probably a cheap(ish) ST as backup if I long off Carroll.

I sold Carroll for £15m and promoted Toni Martinez from the U21s.

5 hours ago, lindo-spireite said:

You did well to get Dolberg for 20mil. That was my opening offer and they wanted 30. Offered 30 and they wanted 40, it went on like this until up to the point they wanted 90mil and I got bored of bidding. (I was never paying more than 40 just wanted to see what they’d accept) 

Nice! I'll post pictures later on when I'm back from work.

My 4-1-2-3 got found out and had to change/overhaul the tactics and finished 8th.

So now I have Javi Ontiveros. Plus Goretzka on a free, Schalke got relegated! Aiming for:

GK: Rulli/Kepa/Horn 

RB: Zappacosta (as listed)

CB: Nastasic (Schalke relegated)

ST: Embolo (Schalke relegated)

Signed Ezekiel Barco for £9M but no work permit so sent him out on loan!

On 11/10/2017 at 17:59, badger100 said:

Rajkovic will cost you £10M in total but can get for £5M upfront.

Young RB - Gumny from Poland develops very nicely and you can get him for £4M upfront and £3M based on games played.

AML tough one as all the good ones are expensive

Alcacer from Barcelona is a speedy striker and can finish

Benfica have Rajkovic so now they have Svilar and him!

Couldn't find that Gumny sadly.

Alcacer transfer listed so looking at him now. Hernandez is also having trouble hitting a barn door so may shift him.

1 hour ago, YouGotNoFans said:

I'm in season three with West Ham. I won the league in my first season somehow and finished 2nd in the next. I'm in the third and these are my signings. Note: my board got taken over in the second season and I got like an extra 60m.

5a099e2413cb8_ScreenShot2017-11-13at13_28_23.thumb.png.415c2a351c15eca443e60a3d8bd08f6a.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 13.28.17.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 13.28.03.png

Blimey! What tactics were you using out of interest?

I’m having a great time with my West Ham save game! Currently 3rd in the league, 9pts ahead of 4th place Chelsea, and only 3 pts behind Man City & Man Utd!!

Made some good signings in the summer window - Dolberg £13m, Sarr £9m, Younes £4m, and Thorgan Hazard £11m (who is an assist beast) and have picked up some bargains in January!

So far Alacacer £8.25m and Lucas Vaquez from Real Madrid for £7.25 both transfer listed, along with Correa on loan!

Ive managed to move on some of the high earners like Carroll (he hated me from day one) and Arnautovic who was awful and then started complaining I wasn’t playing him!! 

How are people finding Lanzini? During my beta save he seemed very poor, constantly losing the ball and not contributing much. Started off with him as a CAM before moving him to CM(A) and got a little more out of him, but just seems to always get shoved off the ball. When I left in season 2 the new manager immediately transfer listed him!

Archived