A groundbreaking new addition to the game - Animations in everything

FootballTrainer

As it stands the game has animations for the matches being conducted. Wouldn´t it be great if you could see animations on everything in the game? For example when watching trainings you could watch the trainings just like you watch the matches. But with the inclusion that you could pause your trainings and drill your players and direct them towards the tactic you want your players to learn.

As for player dealings (just like role-play games) animations could be used when handling player requests like having an own private office when players come in and talk to you about various things. Every face in the game would also be animated not just through this but also through dealings with agents and transfer requests when everyone becomes a figure within the game for real.

As for press conferences it would be classical if you could have animations there too and it would add multiple dimensions to the press conferences just like IRL. And when meeting the board of course, animations and further animations. Of course all of this would be additional features which you could tick off or let be in the game if you wanted too. Sounds complex? It is and may take some time to implement but SI have already taken the first step by adding manager profiles. Now we want to actually see our manager face and players faces animated in the game too to take that step beyond.

Such a animated featured game would make the game an even more wide bestseller as it´s animated games that sell best. And once implemented animations don´t really have an limit on where you start and end with ideas for them.

35 minutes ago, FootballTrainer said:

As it stands the game has animations for the matches being conducted. Wouldn´t it be great if you could see animations on everything in the game? For example when watching trainings you could watch the trainings just like you watch the matches. But with the inclusion that you could pause your trainings and drill your players and direct them towards the tactic you want your players to learn.

As for player dealings (just like role-play games) animations could be used when handling player requests like having an own private office when players come in and talk to you about various things. Every face in the game would also be animated not just through this but also through dealings with agents and transfer requests when everyone becomes a figure within the game for real.

As for press conferences it would be classical if you could have animations there too and it would add multiple dimensions to the press conferences just like IRL. And when meeting the board of course, animations and further animations. Of course all of this would be additional features which you could tick off or let be in the game if you wanted too. Sounds complex? It is and may take some time to implement but SI have already taken the first step by adding manager profiles. Now we want to actually see our manager face and players faces animated in the game too to take that step beyond.

Such a animated featured game would make the game an even more wide bestseller as it´s animated games that sell best. And once implemented animations don´t really have an limit on where you start and end with ideas for them.

Some reasonable suggestions, but as for faces it is more complex because SI does not have a licence for most leagues

4 hours ago, FootballTrainer said:

x

While I do think that we need to be able to be more involved with training, in my opinion it needs to in a way return to the format used in CM03/04 where you designed your own schedule all the way down to what activities were done on each day, every other suggestion you've made is awful!

What would any of it add to the game?

When I'm negotiating a contract I'm thinking about getting value for money, thinking about how to get the best deal possible for the club. I'm not thinking "you know what, this would be so much better if there was a little animation of the players face in the corner of the screen". I also sure as hell wouldn't want any kind of animation of the player walking into my office because all that would achieve would be to slow down the game. Instead of clicking a button and being straight into the negotiation I'd now be clicking a button and waiting five seconds while it plays that crappy little animation.

Same for press conferences, it would add a little animation that nobody cares about and probably result in the game feeling slower.

It would be a waste of time and money for SI to put any of that tripe in the game.

11 hours ago, FootballTrainer said:

Now we want to actually see our manager face and players faces animated in the game

For the love of god, please don't encourage them any further with the dreadful regen and manager face features

• 5 months later...

Archived