[FM2017] Mrt90's Brazilian Real Football Pyramid

2 hours ago, kandersson said:

thank you for this, I'm very interested!

Which teams qualify for 4th division?

It's the normal promotion and relegation system. The last team in each group get relegated and the game picks other teams from the Lower Division to replace them in the next year.

10 hours ago, Lolo685 said:

Any known clashes with other files? I used your file a year or two back & the state championships would stop after a few years

Thanks again for your work :)

So far so good

• 7 months later...

I had some starting problems with Campeonato Capicaxa had only 9 teams, and also kicked out on Serie D lacked 1 team.

Found out that it was Sport Capixaba that was made extinct which I think was not the case in 2016. I brought that team back and had to edit the 2 Div Capicaxa to having 23 teams not 25.

All looked good after these smaller edits.

7 hours ago, mine said:

I had some starting problems with Campeonato Capicaxa had only 9 teams, and also kicked out on Serie D lacked 1 team.

Found out that it was Sport Capixaba that was made extinct which I think was not the case in 2016. I brought that team back and had to edit the 2 Div Capicaxa to having 23 teams not 25.

All looked good after these smaller edits.

That's odd. Were you using any other file that may have changed the database in Brazil? Patch 17.3.2 as well?

No. And yes 17.3.2.

As  I am in "testing" mode I pick one file at the time. I made the changes myself so all is well and done, and working brilliant (at least at start). 

Will make some switching of teams since I think you got the 2016 divisions as it should, but I intend to start jan 2017. Since "secondary Divs" doesn't have the "next season" possibility I think I have to make to switches direct, but need to be careful of course.

Got to say it's an amazing work you made mate. So much deeper than old files, which was good too. This time Serie D looks to be correct and not set until the spring divisions are finished. Lots of nice "smaller" cups that stops the huge lay-off many teams had in old versions.

Archived