Dybala or Griezmann

dily

Who  should I buy?

I am coming to the end of my 2nd season with arsenal, won the title and lost cl semi and money is no issue, have 200 mill to spend.

first two seasons Giroud has been sensational scoring 30 plus goals each season, now he is coming to the end and I need to replace him. My main back up striker is Dembele who has also been amazing and my 3rd choice is akpoom who hardly gets games ( only play 1 striker 4231). I have Max Romero on loan, I was hoping to have him join Dembele as main striker for next season but work permit has put an end to that plan.

Dybala and Griezmann will cost me wages and fee similar

Dybala younger and can give me good 7-8 seasons, looks like the best out an out CF in the game

Griezmann can play left wing so i am thinking when Mex Romero gets his WP in couple of seasons, sanchez probably will be ready to be moved on so I can push Gruezmann to left wing and use Romero as a CF

who should I sign?

9 hours ago, Finners said:

Real life? Griezmann.

Football manager? Dybala.

No contest in either.

No chance, Dybala has loads more to his game. Greizmann's just a pacey poacher, though admittedly a hard-working one.

Dybala has that spark of genius; he's a generation-leading player with an incredibly well-rounded game for his age.

Archived