when the demo arrives!

When you say you'll be buying Ronaldo do you mean the fat Brazilian or the Portugese winker?:D Anyway I take it you'll be playing as Man City because I doubt any other team will have that kind of money.

Apparently Ronaldo was 15 stone not long ago.

I like the sound of the Luton challenge!

I'll start as doncaster on a "non serious have a look at who's good on the freebie list and get a feel for the game" basis, but I dont get too far into the demo as I like to start a new "fresh" game when the full thing comes out.

Oh I'm just not looking forward to the minute or so wait for the full game to install!!

Another problem with actually continuing your demo game come release is that it's a quickstart with small database, so if you play with normal or above it won't have enough players for your liking, for a long term game. As a demo it's fine, but I couldn't play a long term with the quickstart's setup.

Like usual I have already decided which teams I'll be in the full game (I'm always more than 1 manager on 1 savegame). At first I generally use the demo to get familiar with the players of the teams in question, if it's a club I don't know through and through, after that I pick a random team and work on tactics, trying out different things to see what works best for me in the new game.

Archived