Original Tzaf - The Ultimate Overachieve Tactic for Mediocre Premiership Clubs

OK, now i'm starting to worry?

Half Time

last3away3htbu5.png

w640.png

Arsenal made no changes, so i did the same, hoping we would carry on as we left off in the 1st half. It was obvious immediately that Arsenal were playing better, so i switched to the SUS version after 65 mins. We did manage a couple of half chances and i thought we were headed for a draw, until a poor defensive clearance allowed Vela to drill home with the last kick of the match.

last3away3ftja3.jpg

w640.png

spot on mate thats excatly was going on

Its nothing to do with the tactic mate, its part and parcel of the game. I suddenly started winning again without changing anything and just won 4 of my last 5 away games to nick the EPL in the last game of the season, won 4-0 away to Man City.

A lot of people have said these kind of results/matches have been sorted out in FM09 which i'm very happy about!

ive just had the most disgusting judgement by the ref leading 3-2 away to preston micah richards goes down injured ive used all my subs and the AI just carrys on and scores in the last mintue if i could have moved a player back they probably wouldnt have scored shamefull!!!!

Had the AI score about 4 in this manner, dot injured standing still but sub not required. One was a concussion so ref should have stopped game, very poor ref decisions at times in this game.

You seem to worry every little thing.

FM2008 does not cheat, nor break your tactic after X seasons.

I have won 30+ consecutive Serie A titles with Genoa with a single tactic with no tweaking.

Your the only one who mentioned the word "CHEAT" fella, this is a tactic thread, lets keep it that way eh?

just won my first title with birmingham after 9 seasons.lost only 1 game all season in the league.got to the semi final of the CL and the final of the league cup

pl 38

w 29

d 8

l 1

fa 99

ga 33

gd+66

pos 1st

Get in there, nice one mate!

I'm currently playing my very 1ST lower league season (Darlo, division 2) and with 8 games left i am top of the table!

I'm not used to LLM, so there is probably a lot of things i'm doing wrong or not taking advantage of, but still doing well, although i did half expect to run away with the league after winning my first 5 games.

I'm astounded there are not more people using this tactic?

hammer1000-do your strikers score the majority of your goals mine dont seem to.ive got saviet,ashley chambers,rasmussen(a regen with stats like adebayor)and jovetic but i cant seem to get any two to gel.

these are the league goals for this season

saviet-14

jovetic-3

rasmussen-5

chambers-4 (only signed in jan)

the goals seem to come from richards who has 17 and dalla valle 14

hammer1000-do your strikers score the majority of your goals mine dont seem to.ive got saviet,ashley chambers,rasmussen(a regen with stats like adebayor)and jovetic but i cant seem to get any two to gel.

these are the league goals for this season

saviet-14

jovetic-3

rasmussen-5

chambers-4 (only signed in jan)

the goals seem to come from richards who has 17 and dalla valle 14

Actually mate, its the one thing about the tactic that i dont like, although MY two strikers DO end up the teams top scorers, its not by much and in the league they only manage just over 1 in 3 games, between 13-16 each a season.

Its not too bad considering the two totals tally up to between 25-35 goals a season, which would be a decent strike rate for a lone striker, but 20 odd a season each would make this tactic absolutely perfect!

My AMC gets a lot of my goals (Fernandez or Jimenez) and both my MC's and even my DMC pitch in with a good few, but if my strikers were a bit more lethal in front of goal, i'd remove the corner cheat for sure.

Actually i have recently tried tweaking both the strikers instructions to get more out of them, but have only ended up spoiling the overall tactic so far, i'll let you know if i have a breakthrough though mate!

Tzaf is THE best tactic that is out in public.

My modified and improved Tzaf is better than the original though ;-)

I have won 30+ consecutive Serie A titles with Genoa with a single tactic with no tweaking.

We are not interested in your gloating in other peoples topics and if your tactic is as good as you think/say it is, then show me the link to your formation and i shall try it myself.

HAMMER - I`m going to try something different and try this tactic with Barrow in the Blue Square Premier League. This will be a MASSIVE task as they have very little money and are predicted to come bottom.

I will post my progress in 24 hrs

I just read your two posts together and i smell a bit of BULL going on here..............You say you have a BETTER modified version of this tactic yet in your other post you say you have won Serie A 30 times with Genoa with a tactic that uses no tweaking????

I think you need a bucket hung around your neck buddy , so all that bullsh1t can fall into it......................

HAMMER - I`m going to try something different and try this tactic with Barrow in the Blue Square Premier League. This will be a MASSIVE task as they have very little money and are predicted to come bottom.

I will post my progress in 24 hrs

I hope it goes well mate!

I have just had my first lower league experience with Darlington in Division 2 and i won the league and am currently 2nd in Division 1 after about 16 games.

As i know very little about LLM i am sure i could even do a lot better, but one tip i do have is to bring in Loan players, preferably defenders? who are good enough to be playing at least a division above?

I have Boro as a feeder club and they loaned me a DC that would apparently be a "leading star in most Championship sides", if you can manage to loan a back four(4 long term loans a season) that are better than the division you are in? you wont go far wrong!

i dont if i have cracked how to get your forwards scoring more but 2 changes ive made have made my strikers score like mad.ive got to point out that my birmingham team is quite dominant in the league so i unticked counter attack and unticked the striker with the free role ans now rasmussen has 32 goals im 30 games all comps and saviet has 27 in 33.so far my stats for the season are

played 37

gf 117(3.2)

ga 33(0.9)

this is in all comps.

i dont if i have cracked how to get your forwards scoring more but 2 changes ive made have made my strikers score like mad.ive got to point out that my birmingham team is quite dominant in the league so i unticked counter attack and unticked the striker with the free role ans now rasmussen has 32 goals im 30 games all comps and saviet has 27 in 33.so far my stats for the season are

played 37

gf 117(3.2)

ga 33(0.9)

this is in all comps.

Worth a try mate, i'll give it a go and get back to you!

Just finished my first season with Barrow and managed to get them promoted to League football on the last day of the season after letting a 9 point lead at the top slip and JUST sneak into second spot. This was mainly due to a large number of injuries in a short period of time as this squad is very small. I think it was a massive achievement as i was tipped for the drop in the media prediction.

Now bring on Division Three!!

Just finished my first season with Barrow and managed to get them promoted to League football on the last day of the season after letting a 9 point lead at the top slip and JUST sneak into second spot. This was mainly due to a large number of injuries in a short period of time as this squad is very small. I think it was a massive achievement as i was tipped for the drop in the media prediction.

Now bring on Division Three!!

Get in there!

Looks like this tactic works with even the worst teams, i kind of thought it would having won the EPL with Derby in 4 seasons previously.

thats it ive done it ive won all 5 trophies available this season, the charity shield,league cup,fa cup,champions league and premiership title number 3 ive never on any version of fm done this thanks forthe tactic hammer1000.btw my 2 forwards combined to scor 93 goals in all comps,rasmussen got 54 saviet got 39.

Just wondering do you play this with the playmaker ticked or not? as im struggling a bit with Leeds in the prem.

I'm pretty sure its ticked, but i dont bother choosing a playmaker for the desired box.

Are you struggling using this tactic with Leeds?

When i won the Prem with Derby, i think i finished 12th the first season, then 5th, 2nd and 1st in my fourth season, if you have just been promoted with Leeds i'd give it a year or two, it IS a fantastic tactic, but it is NOT the Diablo or anything like it.

Good luck

thats it ive done it ive won all 5 trophies available this season, the charity shield,league cup,fa cup,champions league and premiership title number 3 ive never on any version of fm done this thanks forthe tactic hammer1000.btw my 2 forwards combined to scor 93 goals in all comps,rasmussen got 54 saviet got 39.

Fantastic, happy to have helped, shame it is'nt MY own tactic, or i would have gotten quite emotional.

I was'nt having the same fortune as yourself after tweaking the strikers, but its great that it worked for you!

Thanks for the response,i was using another tactic when i was mid season in the champ then switched to this one and got promoted on the last day of the season,1st season in the prem i finished mid table and this season im 17th at the min going into feb.

Overall im averaging 60-65% possesion wise but it seems my forward line cant hit a cows backside with a banjo :)

Thanks for the response,i was using another tactic when i was mid season in the champ then switched to this one and got promoted on the last day of the season,1st season in the prem i finished mid table and this season im 17th at the min going into feb.

Overall im averaging 60-65% possesion wise but it seems my forward line cant hit a cows backside with a banjo :)

What does your team report say mate?

Are you outplaying the opposition and still losing?

I decided to give this tactic a try for the rest of my second season with crystal palace. I have to say i'm very impressed with it. It's a top tactic so far!!!

leaguetable2011zv7.jpg

teamstats2011fy6.jpg

withoutlosinggc2.jpg

As you can see i am on 24 game unbeaten run and i even won the uefa cup against inter.

Great stuff Ron.

Any chance you could upload the game to allow a crystal palace fanatic to experiece a little bit of glory (even if only in FM world

theshefschef - no problem. But how do i upload the game?

All you need to do is just upload the game to a file-sharing site - e.g. rapidshare.com

once there just browse for the game (in the fm08) file and upload and then just post on here the link so that others can play away.

Thanks

for the second season running ive won all competions this tactic is fantastic.this season i used the basic tactic but with a twist.there is a tactic on the forums by skoolalbowsme which ultra attacking all i done was move the full backs to wing backs with full farrows and give the dmc and 2 mc`s short farrows going forward took off counter attack and took off free role for the striker here are the stats to prove my point

pld 38

won 31

drew 4

lost 3

goals for 116

goals against 39

goal difference + 77

pts 97 (won the league by 20pts)

overall in all comps i scored 215(3.2)goals and let in 70 (1.0)

my two srikers and 2 amc`s who i rotated during the season scored 146 in all comps

rasmussen got 60 ,saviet 37,hazard 26,dalla valle 23

once again this has got to be the best tactic i just wish i`d found it earlier in the year.

for the second season running ive won all competions this tactic is fantastic.this season i used the basic tactic but with a twist.there is a tactic on the forums by skoolalbowsme which ultra attacking all i done was move the full backs to wing backs with full farrows and give the dmc and 2 mc`s short farrows going forward took off counter attack and took off free role for the striker here are the stats to prove my point

pld 38

won 31

drew 4

lost 3

goals for 116

goals against 39

goal difference + 77

my two srikers and 2 amc`s who i rotated during the season scored 146 in all comps

once again this has got to be the best tactic i just wish i`d found it earlier in the year.

Do you think that it will help with my team or should i just keep it the same?

pld 38

won 31

drew 4

lost 3

goals for 116

goals against 39

goal difference + 77

What a revelation!!!! I'm beating everyone. at the moment:- P25 D3 L0 F83 (3.3) A18 (0.7)

well thats a surprise

i didnt know my original tactic is such a big hit lol

i didnt post in a while and didnt play FM in a while , other things kept me busy

but i am glad all of you are having fun with this tactic

i know myself how upset can you be when trying to play with a tactic that just make you lose and lose again.

btw this was first and only tactic i came up with myself

if any of you did some changes i would love to hear about it

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Haven't played FM for a while but this was the best tactic, just started playing FM08 again and was looking to download it. If anyone that has it could upload it it would be very appreciated.

Archived