FM Online - Off Topic Thread

Marlow

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never had any problems before, never had any problems when the login system changes and still have no problems now, logs me in automatically.....

So you guys must just have crap browsers or something! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by dudester:

What you mean guys? Its Andy with the problem icon_biggrin.gif

sorry for leaving you out, i will put "guys and lady" in next time! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Goldy:

Never had any problems before, never had any problems when the login system changes and still have no problems now, logs me in automatically.....

So you guys must just have crap browsers or something! icon_biggrin.gif

What browser do you use oh special one!!!! icon_mad.gif

It's driving me crazy. If I am just looking at threads it logs me back out and I have to log in again!!!!

Advance notice for anyone who takes an interest in karma ratings and the amount of posts he has made, gonna be making a summer clean out in this forum and getting rid of a lot of these useless threads and closed ones! icon_smile.gif

I personally don't care about karma ratings, as you can tell I have been a member of these forums since 2003 and I'm still only an amateur. There is a lot of junk on these forums which needs removing but what annoys me it when threads like EPL 2005 clan got deleted as were some amazing reports on it (I spent many hours on mine mainly due to Niall moaning icon_razz.gif). I know there is a need to keep the content down but when other forums like the general question have over 300 pages I feel sometimes your too quick to delete the online section.

No offence, keep up the good work icon14.gif.

When I delete threads etc its the crappy ones.

I leave the clan threads unless they only got like 10 replies and never got of the ground!

we must be on day45 of am gonna clean up the forum icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Powlay:

is everyone dead?

I thought you were actually! Fell of my chair when I saw a post from Powlay in FMO Off Topic thread and been knocked out on my living room floor ever since.... icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Powlay:

is everyone dead?

I thought you were actually! Fell of my chair when I saw a post from Powlay in FMO Off Topic thread and been knocked out on my living room floor ever since.... icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

which post was the the one about my chairman being a tool?

So whats new? what have i missed and how does the gamne run online?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Powlay:

is everyone dead?

I thought you were actually! Fell of my chair when I saw a post from Powlay in FMO Off Topic thread and been knocked out on my living room floor ever since.... icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

which post was the the one about my chairman being a tool?

So whats new? what have i missed and how does the gamne run online? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All the old guys have given up like rosco and dogs and replaced with a new wave on FM online geniuses!!!

FM07 I think is fairly unstable online. The clan I was in quit playing as we started three games and they all crashed!!

You say that but I have now played in 3 games and only 1 encountered a major problem.

Of course its far from perfect but in LA Liga particularly we seem to get through a season fairly quickly.

define unstable?

lacking stability or fixity or firmness

Dont say you didnt ask! icon_biggrin.gif

But people have had various experiences with the game, some like Andy have been very unlucky where as in EUC both clans are running very well indeed, in season 2020 or more now in both clans.

define unstable?

People getting randomly kicked out the game, crashes for absolutely no reason, drove me mental at times. Games not loading and therefore having to start again. Three times our game crashed and we couldn't reload so people just got annoyed and didn't want to play anymore as a result, not good!!! icon_mad.gif

Originally posted by Dunga99:

Only time we had any trouble was when we had a player with an awful connection which caused the game to crash, since he left it hasn't crashed once in over 5 seasons. touchwood icon_smile.gif

a low spec pc icon13.gif

Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

FM07 I think is fairly unstable online. The clan I was in quit playing as we started three games and they all crashed!!

real time editors icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol

Well I played in Goldy's clan for 22 seasons in total and he used the editor all the time and we only lost our game once. icon_wink.gif

Archived