FM Online - Off Topic Thread

Marlow

Originally posted by Shergar:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

breaking news

FMO - 11 people in the forum at once icon_eek.gif

And then there were 2 icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They only "come" cos of my video!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shergar:

Dare I ask for linkage icon_frown.gif

Im afraid you have to pay to see the video but its at www.goldyspostingbannerswithease.com !! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoreing yourself online is not the way to make money Mr Gold!!!!!!!!!! icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shergar:

Dare I ask for linkage icon_frown.gif

Im afraid you have to pay to see the video but its at www.goldyspostingbannerswithease.com !! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

surely thats advertising??? a Mod should give him a card icon_smile.gif

Good not like many who left the stadium with fifteen minutes to go wee Chick was saying on BBC 1.

Plus the Jambos lost!!!!!!!!! Sandy's prolly away putting his CV together to send into Romanov for his term as Hearts manager as we speak icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Andy H:

Good not like many who left the stadium with fifteen minutes to go wee Chick was saying on BBC 1.

Plus the Jambos lost!!!!!!!!! Sandy's prolly away putting his CV together to send into Romanov for his term as Hearts manager as we speak icon_biggrin.gif

CV is sent.

I have got Forest promoted to the premiership now. So thats my lartest accomplishmen on the CV !

So there is not going to be an EFB 07 clan any time soon Andy?? Thats a shame, I'm looking to get back into the game again. I stopped playing FM completely after my stint with EFB but I got 07 and I'm back again and going strong. So strong that I'm fed up with solo-play already. I need to get back into online play so I can start laughing at Rob's constant failures in playoffs again.

Well if you do plan to get it started again then keep me in mind, I'm up for a challenge.

As little as possible most of the time.

Actually, I work for a software engineering firm in Erlangen. Came out as a student met my girlfriend here and moved back permanently. But as you can tell from the fact that I am surfing this forum during the day, I do very little actual work icon_wink.gif.

Whereabouts in Germany are you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by David Johnston:

As little as possible most of the time.

Actually, I work for a software engineering firm in Erlangen. Came out as a student met my girlfriend here and moved back permanently. But as you can tell from the fact that I am surfing this forum during the day, I do very little actual work icon_wink.gif.

Whereabouts in Germany are you?

Im about 2/3 hours north from you. I moved here a month ago just sorting my flat out etc otherwise I would be playing FM myself! icon_smile.gif

Im in a place called Allendorf (Eder), its in the middle of nowhere. About 1.5 hours from Frankfurt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by steff:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by US ARSENAL:

How about deleting some of the closed threads the FMO looks like a rookie is running the show come on Andy sort it out mate icon_smile.gif

WHS

Makes the place look so unwelcoming. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on Andy, learn how to clean up the forum!!! icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by US ARSENAL:

How about deleting some of the closed threads the FMO looks like a rookie is running the show come on Andy sort it out mate icon_smile.gif

WHS

Come on Andy, learn how to clean up the forum!!! icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bloody would but I am special enough to be given those privleges yet. icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by Andy H:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

WHS

Come on Andy, learn how to clean up the forum!!! icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bloody would but I am special enough to be given those privleges yet. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You edit my posts and you cant even get your own right!!! icon_smile.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by stabwest:

Clan Thread Finder!

great idea Goldy icon14.gif now put it as a sticky or whatever you call them.

would be nice to see a few more clans added to it icon_cool.gif

but i guess they need to follow the rules or the jailer aka AndyH will lock them up.

simple really lads, just follow the guidelines icon_cool.gif

Yeah it was needed and was of course also discussed with Andy (just to give him some credit of course icon_biggrin.gif)

Got a similar idea for when we got established clans but all will be revealed when the time comes!

Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

Clan Thread Finder!

but i guess they need to follow the rules or the jailer aka AndyH will lock them up.

The Jailer AKA Andy_H i like that name ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats just opened an opportunity for you to have a custom title "Andy_H's Jailbait! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

Clan Thread Finder!

The Jailer AKA Andy_H i like that name ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats just opened an opportunity for you to have a custom title "Andy_H's Jailbait! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sheer class

• 2 weeks later...

bump icon_wink.gif and btw Merry Christmas to all the FMO lads.

come boxing day we should get a few new guys posting in the wrong place(thanks Santa you c***) and the jailer will have to spend all his time closed them down. icon_biggrin.gif

so Sandy whats the score at hearts these days???

That post is sorted, yes I didnt have anytime cos Im on holiday!! icon_biggrin.gif

Happy xmas and new year to all FMO users, hope you have a good time!

Should be interesting how many new people come in over the festive period! If anyone gets a yellow for xmas! icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway, is Marlow doing the FMO Awards or is anyone for that matter?

do them after the new year, no doubt Deano will return from the depths of hell to do in his chicken outfit with the pink panties icon_biggrin.gif

and that alone is worth seeing icon14.gif

\o/ I think I must have missed something last year! icon_biggrin.gif

do them after the new year, no doubt Deano will return from the depths of hell to do in his chicken outfit with the pink panties icon_biggrin.gif

\o/ I think I must have missed something last year! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah Andy sniffing the pink panties icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

\o/ I think I must have missed something last year! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah Andy sniffing the pink panties icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Talking of pink panties.........

I take it its half term now for the kiddies?

pink panties and kids - so tell us again why you left England icon_biggrin.gif

See, thats why I left, you lot make too many assumptions!!!!!! icon_smile.gif

But pink panties and the kids mother.........need I say more!! icon_biggrin.gif

Archived