Chinese language support!!!

mrkingsun

4 hours ago, mildwall said:

Steamspy.com

Capture.JPG

1 hour ago, keithfc said:

Owners: 1,052,277 ± 25,586

Owners - China 3.27% = 34409 owners in China

The amount of owners in China is even higher than Italy, South Korea, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece which support their own language already.

May be the sales data of steamspy is not accurate.  Or other reason SI does not want to change.Who Knows?

source: http://steamspy.com/app/378120

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Great thanks to you guys, i forgot this important information

Since now we have prove the amount, we should keep asking for a Chinese lang, this is our rights!

Do take care to not turn this thread into a location for people to spam the same post over & over again. this is a discussion section & copy/paste of the same text does not qualify as having a discussion.

9 minutes ago, Barside said:

Do take care to not turn this thread into a location for people to spam the same post over & over again. this is a discussion section & copy/paste of the same text does not qualify as having a discussion.

LOL,When parade walking and yelling the same slogan, do you think they are just repeat some meaningless word or express a demand? 

responsibility of a moderator is not to show at this moment

I'd actually suggest accessing a wider audience, this forum is used by a minority of FM players & 10 posts,100 posts or 1000 posts in this thread might not increase the chances of a Chinese language option. There are other more public media that might be a better place to show how many current or potential FM players there are who have a Chinese dialect as their native language.

I have bought FM2013, FM2015 and FM2017. Why there is not the Chinese version??? I see there are a lot of Chinese buyers. I strongly protest here! I have waited for Chinese language package for a long time. And will refuse to buy Football manager anymore if things don't change.

39 minutes ago, changyouqing said:

LOL,When parade walking and yelling the same slogan, do you think they are just repeat some meaningless word or express a demand? 

responsibility of a moderator is not to show at this moment

If and when SI are ready to add Chinese language support, they will do so, and not before then 

1 hour ago, changyouqing said:

Great thanks to you guys, i forgot this important information

Since now we have prove the amount, we should keep asking for a Chinese lang, this is our rights!

Good evidence. If SI and steam want to lose Chinese market, keep ignoring Chinese consumers' rights!

Pls support simple/traditional chinese in fm17, Thank you

I have played fm for 5 years, because there has no chi subtitles, we have to read another language that not our native language, through this reply, you guys can see how bad my english are, but i still played fm for 5 years, sometimes i can't even understand what the game mean, it will really affect our gaming experience and our passion of buying this game. We really want have simple/traditional chinese in fm17.

We really love this game and I hope i can see the day that fm will support simple/traditional chinese quickly.

Thx:lol:

• Administrators

Spamming our forum is not the way to get a new language added for Football Manager. Please refrain from doing so.

As with every other language available in game, if they meet a certain criteria they will be added for a future version. We are not at liberty to reveal what these criteria are, nor can we release sales figures. 

Any further 'spamming' of this forum in regards to this subject will result in infractions and bans. 

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Spamming our forum is not the way to get a new language added for Football Manager. Please refrain from doing so.

As with every other language available in game, if they meet a certain criteria they will be added for a future version. We are not at liberty to reveal what these criteria are, nor can we release sales figures. 

Any further 'spamming' of this forum in regards to this subject will result in infractions and bans. 

Thanks. 

Actually They dont mind to be banned. They just read a post from the Chinese community about this. Than they write a post in here to hope for the Chinese language. Many of them even dont know English.

What the most important is you have broken the promise.  Just looked back why Turkish and Greek are supported in FM just because they fought for it in here in  the past. And some of the admin told them to reach the sales data which was over 20k. Their own language would be supported. There was a same promise to Chinese. Many of them bought the game last year because of your promise. But you have broken the promise. That is why they are so angry of it. Just like in FM, the manager has broken the promise. Than they find the manager and talk to you again.

If you dont mind, you can actually provide some channel (may be the marketing team's email) for them to fight for it. 

• Administrators

We've said in the past if a game sells particularly well there's a chance we can add the language in for that country. We've never set a specific number of people for China, so I don't know where this 20k comes from - if people in China continue to buy the game and buy them in high numbers then yes of course, it's something we would have to consider for a future game. That's SI stance on it so there's nothing further to add on this topic at this time.

Thanks. 

Archived