Chinese language support!!!

mrkingsun

i had played fm 18years,when it was called cm3

but now,it still don't  support chinese language,i can hardly know what my coach say,and what the medie write

please give all chinese guys our language,it is not too hard for you ,but very important for us.

thx,

i had played fm 18years,when it was called cm3

but now,it still don't  support chinese language,i can hardly know what my coach say,and what the medie write

please give all chinese guys our language,it is not too hard for you ,but very important for us.

37 minutes ago, zhangbaiyu said:

I hope it can support Chinese language too.THX

1, The most strongly recommended support Chinese Language.

2, I suggest improve the Young plyers grow up system, e.x, one young player CA90/PA90, but only age 22.  and if he can keep playing and he must be get more better and break his limited. Because success is a talent plus ninety-nine points.

Agree

I purchased fm from 12 to 17 and will keep supporting FM in feature

In china, there are lots of people would like to purchase FM, before fm2016, then can only buy FM from HK, and since steam support FM in china last year, all these selling move from HK to China

Language support will increase much more buying in China market

It will be appreciate if fm17 bring chinese, either simple or traditional chinese

Thank you

QQ截图20160819152250.png

If players do not use legitimate platforms to obtain their of the game they are not counted as consumers, if the game is activated on their Steam client from a Chinese IP then it counts, if it is not then it probably does not.

On 17.11.2015 at 11:36, Neil Brock said:

Miles has spoken about this before I believe essentially saying if we sell over a certain number within a country then we'll consider language support for it. He made the same promise to Greece and Turkey and both now have their languages in game. So if you live in China, tell all your friends to buy the game! :)

11 minutes ago, KUBI said:
On 2015/11/17 at 18:36, Neil Brock said:

万里曾谈及此之前,我相信基本上是说,如果我们出售超过一定数量的国家内,则我们会考虑它的语言支持。他提出了同样的承诺,希腊和土耳其都和现在有自己的语言游戏。所以,如果你生活在中国,告诉所有的朋友购买游戏!:)

Before several versions in China regional sales price is much higher than that of many other countries, many Chinese have purchased Malaysia version, Russian version, etc., football manager 2017 this price to sell in China tend to be more reasonable, I believe that sales quantity will be much higher, the Chinese version in the future, will greatly increase the number of sales

If they all bought legit versions and playing the game through Steam in China, there will be some statistic available on how many people are playing the game in China.

6 minutes ago, KUBI said:

If they all bought legit versions and playing the game through Steam in China, there will be some statistic available on how many people are playing the game in China.

Yes, I agree with what you said. But I mean, the cause of the Chinese version of the price before your a lot of people buy versions of other countries, football manager 2017, this year the price is very reasonable, sales data would be more than before. Wish you all the time after fair treatment to Chinese players. We will also have more people support the football manager, there are more people through steam to buy football manager.

Just now, dongjianjian1 said:

Yes, I agree with what you said. But I mean, the cause of the Chinese version of the price before your a lot of people buy versions of other countries, football manager 2017, this year the price is very reasonable, sales data would be more than before. Wish you all the time after fair treatment to Chinese players. We will also have more people support the football manager, there are more people through steam to buy football manager.

I think he means, no matter brought in China or other country, the statistic of playing people amount in china is not reach number to make a chinese language support

I'm sure that SI does monitoring this and if there is a steady increase on sales and a statistical evidence on steam they will consider to add the Chinese language to the game.

1 minute ago, KUBI said:

I'm sure that SI does monitoring this and if there is a steady increase on sales and a statistical evidence on steam they will consider to add the Chinese language to the game.

do you know how many selling can make a new language support?

9 minutes ago, changyouqing said:

我想他的意思是,无论带到中国或其他国家,玩人量在中国的统计数字是没有达到数创造出中国的语言支持

他的意思假设 是“” 哪怕你购买的俄罗斯版本,在中国玩也算中国数据“” 这个意思的话 也无关紧要,因为我要表达的是

,我购买俄罗斯版本 是因为俄罗斯版本便宜,希望他保持如今的这种价格,那么更多的中国人就会买,如果他们支持中文,那么同样也能刺激中国人的购买欲望。

Please add simplified Chinese language support to FM2017!

Many Chinese FM fans are waiting for official native language support. It is likely that if FM2017 has Chinese language, not only FM fans but also other steamers in China will purchase one copy. 

So why not add Chinese to earn much more money?image.jpeg

I can't shake the feelin' that there's just one guy here who's created a bunch of accounts just to repeat his own message... Just a feelin', no accusations.

And I believe the answer has been given good enough, the way I read it, there won't be any language support for any chinese languages for FM17 (mandarin or other), but that's not to say it'll stay that way forever.

Buy enough copies (the proper way), and your wish'll be granted.

-M

12 hours ago, Maaka said:

I can't shake the feelin' that there's just one guy here who's created a bunch of accounts just to repeat his own message... Just a feelin', no accusations.

Still got this feeling.. Quite strong too. Dunno why.

They all appear to members of a Chinese FM community, hopefully they are are also taking the time to tell any friends or acquaintances who play but do not buy FM that if they support the developers by purchasing the game it's more likely that the developers will then support them by spending time & money on a Chinese language version.

2 hours ago, Barside said:

They all appear to members of a Chinese FM community, hopefully they are are also taking the time to tell any friends or acquaintances who play but do not buy FM that if they support the developers by purchasing the game it's more likely that the developers will then support them by spending time & money on a Chinese language version.

We are calling FM players in one of the biggest Chinese FM community to buy 17 on steam and reply in here to let SI notice it

1 hour ago, changyouqing said:

We are calling FM players in one of the biggest Chinese FM community to buy 17 on steam and reply in here to let SI notice it

You don't have to reply in here, as said already. You've made your wish known and the answer was given: if enough people in China buy the game, it can happen.

7 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

You don't have to reply in here, as said already. You've made your wish known and the answer was given: if enough people in China buy the game, it can happen.

Still not enough? Ah?

I don't think that the amount of people in China who bought FM2016 could not reach the standard. Informal stastics show that the number of players in China is actually higher than some countries which provide local languages.

11 hours ago, Barside said:

How do you know players in China are not taking the time to tell friends to buy FM? Many of them bought FM2016, and the rest will buy it if FM has chinese language version. Good sales will only happens when sellers and comsumers commit to one thing.

I don't (SI will have exact activation figures) but more will always help & there's no denying the fact that unfortunately China is a hub for software piracy, be that the cracking of DRM or distribution & use of illegally obtain software.

Thankfully the situation is improving & as piracy rates continue to decrease in China I expect the likelihood of a Chinese language option will increase at he same rate.

31 minutes ago, mildwall said:

Still not enough? Ah?

I don't think that the amount of people in China who bought FM2016 could not reach the standard. Informal stastics show that the number of players in China is actually higher than some countries which provide local languages.

Can you provide these "informal" statistics? Link?

Owners: 1,052,277 ± 25,586

Owners - China 3.27% = 34409 owners in China

The amount of owners in China is even higher than Italy, South Korea, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece which support their own language already.

May be the sales data of steamspy is not accurate.  Or other reason SI does not want to change.Who Knows?

source: http://steamspy.com/app/378120

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Archived