Discovered Unlockables

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got sugar daddy option with celtic after end of 2nd season after winning champions league twice (now won for 3rd time) league twice to rangers ( won 3rd season) scottish cup twice and league cup once along with 2 super cups

I seem to find europe easier than the spl!!

Barcelona Real madrid etc keep paying big bucks for my players

To be honest i didnt need a sugar daddy

Great game though but finding it bit easier than pc version

Need to try smaller team i think

yes once you have sugar daddy unlocked you can enable/disable it in game. And as someone has discovered, have virtually infinite funds, enable it...use all the money, go to preferences in game, disable sigar daddy, confirm, then enable it again and confirm.

You will get a message from the chariman asking if you want investment, say yes, and you will have money again.

Originally posted by Youll Never Walk Alone:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PMLF:

Please include these unlockables in FM2007 as well. icon14.gif

Unlockables in FM2007 would be great icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree.

You need to have been at a club over 2 seasons (ie. minimum of 3) in order to have a chance to get this unlocked (I did indicate this in the post at the top).

PS> No there isn't a specific unlock to do with promotions although the two which have been 'found' are tweaked according to the size of club and can be unlocked with less stenuous requirements if you're at a smaller club. Well im Hereford and have got promoted two seasons on the trot shawly by now i must ave sugar daddy!

At the end of my second season with Ajax i unlocked an option to remove the transfer windows. I didn't get any news message about it, so i'm guessing about how you unlock it. I won every single game that season and i made a profit of around 200 million euro in the first two seasons. I think it has to do with the last one

• SI Staff

Thats all three and your lot for this version I'm afraid (as I indicated we wanted to restrict the unlockables to things which we felt were believable within the framework of the game).

I've already got at least one new one 'tagged' for next years version of the game and hopefully between the team here and you lot we can come up with some more ideas for such things next year (as it seems they've been pretty popular icon_biggrin.gif).

• SI Staff
Originally posted by avanti:

Sorry i doubted you. I BELIEVE YOU NOW. well done. 3 UNLOCKABLES!!! THAT IT! i was expecting more than that. icon_frown.gif

As I've indicated elsewhere there aren't a huge amount of them simply because we wanted to keep them to things which could happen in real-life and not get too silly with them.

There are a few threads on here asking for suggestions for future versions so if you've any ideas for unlockables for the next game feel free to post them icon_biggrin.gif

• SI Staff
Originally posted by tom anders:

So when you remove the transfer window can other teams still buy players?

Removal of transfer windows means all teams can purchase players all year around - simple as that.

can some of the unlockables also feature in the PC version, would be a little fun when I get bored lol.

Obviously the sugar daddy one need not be there as that can be done in the editor.

If you need some ideas then I am sure I can think of some...

Win the "champions cup" three times in a row - Get automatic qualification every year despite what team you are & where you finish.

Same with "euro cup" (obviously you can only have one on at a time).

- both of these should be european teams only.

Another one I can think of is the place on the board thing... you should then be able to decide to expand stadium/do training, as you are on the board.

Just a suggestion, I'm sure people would enjoy.

Win CL with Celtic/Rangers - or other scottish club i guess (depending on reputation of league as we should have leagues which can change reputation!), get admitted to the english premier league (asking you of course) (at least this one can be realistic as there is always talk about it)

Originally posted by Hucknall_Elv:

Is the profit measured by 'money from players sold' minus 'money from players bought', or is it per season?

Yes i dont quite understand, if u dont buy players and manage to win trophies (with it the prize money) are you more likely to get it too?

• SI Staff
Originally posted by LCFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hucknall_Elv:

Is the profit measured by 'money from players sold' minus 'money from players bought', or is it per season?

Yes i dont quite understand, if u dont buy players and manage to win trophies (with it the prize money) are you more likely to get it too? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its purely done on transfer profit (ie. money from transfers in and out) - this seemed appropriate when we set it up because of the nature of the unlockable item itself.

Archived