Discovered Unlockables

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know how to send ur injured player away to receive treament, cause I have a player thats always injured and have been told he has an injury that needs sorting.

Guest Wiserommer

Well i had the sugar daddy option open on the first season i started got about 20 mil....now second season after winning the title with celtic and the champions league....i got 10 mil the next season lol whats goin on

I still havnt unlocked this yet!

Im playing as Nottm Forest and i have won 2 League Titles = League 1 and Championship, 8x Cup Titles = 1x LDV, 2x FA Cup, 2x Community Shield, 1x Euro Super Cup, 2x Euro Cup!

What else would i need/have to win???

Im now in 2011/2012 season! Havnt unlocked anything but finishing top 10 each season in prem!

• 2 weeks later...

how about no squad number limit (36) as an unlockable for the next version? i found it so annoying when i found a really good player i wanted to buy and had the money, but not the space. anyone agree?

and some sort of reserve/youth team for the others not in the starting 11 or younger players to get some other match experience even if just friendly matches and the manager can see how they do?that wud b good...and a match report or something...obviousli SI wont b able to do too much with the limited capabilities of the psp compared to a pc because of processing power, memory etc. but some of these little extras would be good, because we've had one good fm on psp which seems more suited for beginners to the series to ease them into it because it is not too difficult, but how about one for the veterans like me who enjoy all these little extras like reserve teams and match reports, player and media interaction etc.?

Some good suggestions there handyandy123, i also feel the scouts could play a more important role by doing reports on players who you think look good but dont know whether they have what it takes to make the bigtime

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by avanti:

icon15.gif If you took the time out to read this forum you will have noticed that it has been noted by Marc that only 3 unlovkables exist in this version.

PLace on board.

Sugar Daddy.

Transfer window.

I know - read 1st page then posted as it came into my head - oops icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by handyandy123:

how about no squad number limit (36) as an unlockable for the next version? i found it so annoying when i found a really good player i wanted to buy and had the money, but not the space. anyone agree?

This is not going to happen. The squad limit is to do with processing times and storage space etc.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Malcolm Goodwin:

type : sugar daddy

just discovered one of the psp unlockables.

in my 4th season with chelsea, think this unlockable was unlocked by winning the champions league three times in a row.

No not 45M i got it up to 65M with villa

wicked unlockable. can enable this feature with any team. cash injection with up to 45M available.

Archived