[FM 2016] Uncle Sam's Custom USA-Canada pyramids

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's a mediafire link with the ones I couldn't find in any pack. Thanks in advance for any help!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qvm7a4bdpt3m207/Logos_Needed.rar

Just found this one as well for San Francisco Deltas, 72009892

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/SF_Deltas_Logo.png

Done

nla3wo.jpg

LINK - https://www.mediafire.com/?q1gmvi0gg9daswa

• 4 weeks later...
This is a great database, however I am having trouble with the Logos, quite alot of the teams have no logos even though I have downloaded the files for them, does anyone else have this problem?

The reason that some of the logos don't show up is that after FM16 updated to 16.3, the ID numbers of the custom clubs changed. In order to have the logos appear, you will need to change the config files that reference the images.

After one season, it keeps crashing at June 27, 2016. Anyone else have this issue?

I haven't had this problem. I just tested it and was able to simulate to July 1st, 2016.

Uncle Sam: This is a GREAT database! Thank you for your work on it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sam

So i want to go to USA in Basic rules and remove the releations.. not sure if the 3 canada Leagues have it or not.. when i went to basic rules i didnt see anything for the Canada leagues... anyways when i went back to advanced rules i got this..

test3_zpsbletejeu.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm, I'm getting an error when I select this database.

I have added my own team, then swapped it with a real one, added some players from different clubs (from Europe and gave them the American nationality. The moment I select the database the game flips out and gives me a .dmp file, which I'm unable to open :( Am I forgetting something?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, faneitzke said:

Hey mate, any chance of recreating this database for FM2017?

You could pretty much do it yourself if you have the FM16 file and will only take about 10 minutes 

6 hours ago, faneitzke said:

I have no idea on how to do it. If someone could teach me, that would be great.

I don't know to much about it but it's pretty easy from what I've heard, my suggestion would to search for how to do it or start a new thread asking how to make a FM16 file playable on FM17 and then someone should be able to help you 

It's obviously not possible in 10 minutes. You need to change/adjust a lot of things. The main problem with such custom files is usually that they did add clubs/cities/stadiums etc. And the new game database does also add some new clubs/cities/stadiums. You need to check for this, you need to check if all clubs are still assigned to the right league/divisions. That's just the basic stuff. You need also to check if all custom changes are still working with the new game. So you need to test it first within the editor and second within the game. You have to find the reason for every error message and for every strange behaviour during a season. It needs a lot more than 10 minutes. But it could be worth a try.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Is there a version of this that has the Canadian league working somewhere? The Canadian leagues don't generate schedules after the first season (only the Canada Open Cup generates schedules). When I try to validate it in the editor, it gives an error for the Canadian Soccer League Second Division that there are the wrong number of teams in the group stage, expecting 64 and got 56.

This occurs whether I load it against the original FM DB or the 16.3.0 DB. This makes sense as there are 4 conferences which are supposed to have 16, but 56 total would be 14 per.

Archived