Who are you?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*as Chris* Hello, I'm Chris, I'm a lucky guy as I've been playing FMH2009 whilst laughing at you minions! :D

:( I wish I had that job!

Chris calls us ............. minions!!

I feel so dejected :(

And welcome to the FMH forums livihoopsfan :thup:

I know, he knows all the secrets and between playing that and moaning about O'Shea (see Man Utd thread ;) ) he'll be laughing away with some whiskey in his hand and a family picture of him, Glenn, Miles and Mark.

Yup, that's what helped me get an A* in media. Thankfully though, my imagination limits itself to what it thinks about Chris and the SI Team ;)

Haha ... I must stop making suggestive comments or else i'll get a bit of a reputation. Anyway, must dash, United kick off in 20 minutes and I've got to go order a chinese. See you all tomorrow.

Hi, I'm Lukaboi, I started off at Neoseeker(Unfortunately) before coming to SI, which is much better, I'm 11 and a footy addict. I support Everton but live in Birmingham :confused:, I used to like wrestling but I don't watch it anymore. I enjoy playing Football games, such as, Football Manager Handheld, Pro Evo & Fifa. I also like playing wrestling games even know I dont watch it anymore. I like cars and I used to have a big collection when I was little. Thats me :D

You're really 11, Luka? You're pretty damn smart for an 11 year old!

Ha, *this is the part where we tell him about his head being flushed down the loo* :D

Only kidding, best years of your life. Until your 18 and can drink, gamble and drive ;) lol

Karl - 26, Married with one on the way, HGV driver from Barnsley youuuuuuuuuuuu reeeeeeeeeedddddddsssssss!!!!!,

1st game was Championship mananger 93 for amiga with Mark Collis And Ferrah Orosco as generated superstars (half of you will wonder what im on about)

I dunno.

For some strange reason' date=' the title makes me think of the title music to CSI. Which is inevitably leading me wanting to kill one of you.

I think I have lost the plot.[/quote']

The theme to CSI is "Who are You" by The Who, Quality song imo. Im love old rock. Following in my fathers footsteps :)

Archived