Who are you?

Decided to open this thread as there seems to be a number of neoseeker members joining here now and a number of new people popping up here there and everywhere and never seem to post! So this is a thread for you to introduce yourself to the SI forum and for the regulars to introduce them(or others can describe them etc.) for new people to get to know us!

Hope that is not to confusing!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im josh ambrose, im a teenager doing gcses :(, support gillingham fc!, very unhappy kent ccc fan as they just got relegated,been on the forum for over a year but do not post to often... erm... im obsessed with football manager ever since i got the first game but (hopefully) arnt we all in love with the game? :D anyway thats me !

I'm Matt, 16 year old attending college. Support Man Utd and been playing football manager handheld since the first and been playing CM since 1998.

Ridley, wheres you bio? The most famous and prominent member of the community!

Hi, I'm Lukaboi, I started off at Neoseeker(Unfortunately) before coming to SI, which is much better, I'm 11 and a footy addict. I support Everton but live in Birmingham :confused:, I used to like wrestling but I don't watch it anymore. I enjoy playing Football games, such as, Football Manager Handheld, Pro Evo & Fifa. I also like playing wrestling games even know I dont watch it anymore. I like cars and I used to have a big collection when I was little. Thats me :D

wondering if anybody would remember my title, i had mini me to get it in 1st but good on you B10.

LSD

Def one of the most contributive to the forum, always keen to help will not let anybody have a go at Leeds or JB. Got to know him quite well recently and of course his title is "mini me"

I'm Alex, i'm 20 and a massive Arsenal fan (since I was about 8). I've been a member for about a year. I'm a carpenter but am going to college next year. Errrm, i like football, music, gaming, drinking, women etc

All the obvious things, dunno what else to say really. Uuuum, get down to an AA meeting LSD and sort your life out! :D

HEY! Leeds and alcohol are my life *bursts into tears* I... I just.. Don't know what.. to do... *fights back the tears* Who can I turn to?! *cries*

:D Obviously, I am not really like this but kids... You could end up like that so don't touch a drop (until you're 18) :thup:

i know whats wrong with LSD, i know why he's an alcoholic.

think about it....he's a Leeds fan...

Leeds fans and alcohol must go pretty well together in the past few years!! :D :D

I'm not an alcoholic! :(

I just like a drink every once in a while... Nowt wrong with that lad ;)

Archived