Players that you hate

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ nerner: Kevin Muscat- Melbourne Victory

He's also our captain and a fantastic player.

And whoever said Steven Gerrard needs to be shot. Absolutely incredible player (coming from a Man Utd fan...), gives me shivers up my spine watching that guy's highlights. Also great to see a top footballer who actually seems to have some loyalty to his club and off-field morality (assuming there aren't any unflattering media reports that didn't make it here from the UK). I'd rate him as the best overall player of his generation. In every FM game I play I try my absolute hardest to sign him, in fact I just got him in my 2nd season in the prem league as Barrow on FMH08 :D

@ nerner: Kevin Muscat- Melbourne Victory

He's also our captain and a fantastic player.

And whoever said Steven Gerrard needs to be shot. Absolutely incredible player (coming from a Man Utd fan...), gives me shivers up my spine watching that guy's highlights. Also great to see a top footballer who actually seems to have some loyalty to his club and off-field morality (assuming there aren't any unflattering media reports that didn't make it here from the UK). I'd rate him as the best overall player of his generation. In every FM game I play I try my absolute hardest to sign him, in fact I just got him in my 2nd season in the prem league as Barrow on FMH08 :D

i said it lol i just generally don't like his play and after watching him play for england several times (i go to all home matches :D) the only thing he does is get a goal or an assist. he relys on hit and hope shots most of the time and i don't really like that no matter how good he is at them

also i think he would go givn the chance but no one wants him atm.

i also think hes one of the most over rated players in football along with rooney (i am also a man utd fan)

why are you critizising my opinion?

Muscat is good as! I've seen his Roy Keane style studs to the knees and yeah, it's dirty as hell but he really gives his all for the team. I think now he is captain, the leadership responsibilities have made him stop being unnecessarily brutal, though he still plays hard.

And as for the "whoever said Steven Gerrard needs to be shot" thing...duhhhh

It wasn't a death threat, drama queens, just a bit of disbelief that someone could hate my idol. Obviously I'm halla biased, but I just don't see anything to hate about him... *Correction: he plays for Liverpool* Even more unbelievable was jjsreading's explanation. I didin't know scoring/assisting goals for the national side could be a reason to hate a player! And I wouldn't mind being labelled 'overrated' if it meant I could almost single-handedly lead my club to Champions Leage and FA Cup glory with 2 sensational performances

Muscat is good as! I've seen his Roy Keane style studs to the knees and yeah, it's dirty as hell but he really gives his all for the team. I think now he is captain, the leadership responsibilities have made him stop being unnecessarily brutal, though he still plays hard.

It wasn't a death threat, drama queens, just a bit of disbelief that someone could hate my idol. Obviously I'm halla biased, but I just don't see anything to hate about him... *Correction: he plays for Liverpool* Even more unbelievable was jjsreading's explanation. I didin't know scoring/assisting goals for the national side could be a reason to hate a player! And I wouldn't mind being labelled 'overrated' if it meant I could almost single-handedly lead my club to Champions Leage and FA Cup glory with 2 sensational performances

the thing i dont like about gerrard is he plays crap for 90 minutes and then scores a goal and gets a good cross in and everyone thinks he great.

Well at least that's a legitimate reason. Yeah I hate it too when some random striker who has barely had a touch all game scores an injury time winner and gets MoM. Never really associated Gerrard with that though, but fair enough

Well at least that's a legitimate reason. Yeah I hate it too when some random striker who has barely had a touch all game scores an injury time winner and gets MoM. Never really associated Gerrard with that though, but fair enough

yeah but i feel that with michael owen and wayne rooney also.

did anyone say it was a death threat ???

and the fact that he is your idol wouldn't change my opinion of him

i just don't like players who play crap but still manage to get motm for scoring a goal

also i still don't understand how my opinion can be wrong !

@jjsreading: For crying out loud, settle down! Of course your opinion can't be wrong, nor can mine, we just disagree on something. I was just making a few points:

- I've never heard of anyone disliking Gerrard, so it just came as a bit of a shock, since he seems a great leader/player on the field, and a great person off it

- I didn't really understand your explanation (since the things you said sounded like positives!), but you've clarified that so it's all good

I don't want to cause any more tears in this thread, and I see you're easily upset, so I'm just going to leave it there. We are both allowed to have opinions though...

David Bentley is so very detestable.

Yeah I hate that little rat too.

When he was at Arsenal he said "I've been an Arsenal fan all my life, I used to sit in the North Stand at Highbury, Dennis Bergkamp was my idol..."

Then as soon as he goes to the Spuds its, "I've always been a Spurs fan, all my mates are, my idol is Gazza"

A sad excuse for a human being, could have been a good player for us but got impatiant, thinking he should have been in ahead of Freddie because he scored one good goal.

That's always been his problem, he thinks he's better than he actually is, his head is huge!

Now Walcott's on the right and i'm glad, he's better than Bentley. Oh and he's in front of him for England aswell! I bet Bentley's reeling, it's very pleasing!

What was it he said "Walcott should leave Arsenal to further his career"

And look what happened! Sour grapes, methinks!

Archived