Players that you hate

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but thats because your a chelsea fan. id rather have scholsey than lampard any day!

Seriously???? :) Ok Ridley, mate. I'll believe you but millions wouldn't ;)

And yeah it's partly because I'm biased but compare Scholes' card count to Lampard's. Scholes gets stuck in a lot and commits a lot of fouls and doesn't seem to care who he hurts. Great player to have on your team, but not exactly the cleanest of players! Also, I'm trying to think if I've ever seen him smile, not that I really want to. Would probably be an ugly sight! :)

I think if you took 10 top managers and told them they could have either Fat Frank or Dirty Scholes, 10 of them would take Frankie! If they were the same age then maybe it would be different though as Scholes was a top player a few years ago. And he's in the Fergie mould - gives 110% every game.

No-one likes him. I'm just not sure why! He's an excellent player. He scores 20 goals per season. He makes great passes. He isn't a dirty player. He doesn't give opposing fans or players stick. He doesn't say controversial things to the press. He gives his all for his country (yes he doesn't play well often but neither does Stevie G and everyone loves him! Plus who plays well for England these days? Nobody!). So I don't really get it. I understand why West Ham fans hate him but other than that I'm pretty clueless really! Ballack - now there's a guy I can understand people hating. Or Drogba! Ha! Or Ashley Cole. I get all that but the Lampard thing is bizarre to me. However, I LOVE that people hate him. I wish more fans would hate Chelsea and our players. Back when I started going, everyone hated us. It was great!

We are Chelsea, Super Chelsea!

People hate us! We don't care!

We hate Tottenham! ****** ********!

And we chase them everwhere!

Aahh the good old days

yeah dont like Ballack either, i never liked Lampard when he was at W.Ham either so its not just a Chelsea thing.

As for players playing good for England i can only think of a few JT, Rio, Barry and Walcott even Rooney is in and out lately

Archived