Real life results in FM16

Does anyone know if it's possible to replicate the results of real life in FM for the first 11 matches of the season? That way you could take over Villa as bottom of the league just after Sherwood had left.

Obviously this wasn't possible for previous FM's, just wondering if there's a subtle feature I've missed that makes this possible...

Cheers

You could always start a new game, save it before the first match of the season (with you unemployed), and holiday until 11 matches are played?

Might take a few attempts but you could get the kind of save you want. Just reload back to the first game and try again until Villa have a horror first 11 games...

I can't say I've ever seen anything like that.

I think the closest you could get would be to select a start date after the EPL start, for example if you select Brazil as your starting nation you can start on 23/12/15 (make sure not to select USA as a playable nation if you want to do this). It will start with the Premier League results generated up to that date, so you could restart until you get a league table close to reality. Might take a few reloads to get Chelsea as low down as they are though!

edit: Valhalla's idea might be more simple... :D

• 7 months later...

Stumbled upon this thread whilst trying to find how to solve an issue with the below pack but:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/458917-Real-Fixtures-Pack-New-and-WIP This might get you some of the way there. Try to find a league that starts in whatever month you want to enter the game in. The only known problem is that the conference north and south don't show the correct results, but have correct fixtures. Every other league included works as far as I am aware.

Nope, not possible.

yes this is doable

there are threads here and on other sites with the actual real fixtures/ results

you can select a nation as playable on start up with a different start date to EPL there are many options, or edit a country to start when you want to

be aware with this though as I have created files like this before that the game only records goal scorers from the point you start the game

so if you use Norway start dates allowing you take over Villa in January 2016 every result entered in will be correct but there will be no history showing in players stats as to how many goals etc were scored

I am using my own set up but it means the top scorer for the EPL 2015/16 is Kane with 5 goals:D

hopefully SI will allow changes to editor in future so we can add scorers too

Archived